Parking at breck/vail/beaver creek

1,425 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SCHTICK00
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Never skied these mountains when I was living in Colorado so not familiar with the parking situation at these vail properties. Any info/tips? Do any of them have free parking?
Phat32
AG
Vail is $25 for the day, which is probably the cheapest thing on the mountain. It can fill up if the snow is good, so go early.

Parking at the BC "Bear" and "Elk" lots is free IIRC.
aeroag14
AG
There is a big lot in breck right by the gondola. I am not sure if it is free or maybe $5. Either way it should be pretty cheap.

If you can find parking for $25 at Vail take it right away. We usually park at the garage in Vail Village and it is $40/day

There is another garage in Lionshead village that I thought was $40 a day as well but maybe I am remembering incorrectly as it has been a few years since we have parked there.
aggiejumper
AG
Beaver started charging $10 this year.
Fairview
AG
Parking in Vail Village and Lionshead maxes out at $25 for the day. As mentioned Beaver Creek started charging $10 for the lower lots. If you don't want to ride the bus at Beaver Creek go early and park in Ford or the other upper lot but it's $35 for the day and fills up fast.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Does $40 parking include a lift ticket?!
Matsui
AG
Of course not.
Fairview
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

Does $40 parking include a lift ticket?!

Not so much. Walk up, day of, lift tickets at Vail are $175. Little cheaper for online multi-day passes. Epic passes pay for themselves pretty fast now.

My kids go to school in Eagle County and get unlimited passes for Beaver Creek and Vail for $250. Awesome deal. No dice for local adults though.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Ha I know. I live in Springs. I was up in Copper last weekend and parking was free - just never been to Vail and didn't expect parking to be comparable to Jerry World. I'll probably never ski vail due to those lift prices unfortunately.
Jock 07
AG
When I lived here I always got the copper/winter park/steamboat/crested butte pass so I never skied the vail properties much. Only did keystone which was always icy and a basin. Figured I'd check these other mountains out this weekend with $100/day lift tickets
thepartygoat
AG
Breck has massive parking right next to the gondola. I think it's free. Or you could park near the grocery store and walk over to the gondola.
DropDemNuggetz
AG
Was just in Breck. There is parking right by the base at 9 (I think it was 9, the farthest left base of the mountain). It filled up quick, but was large and was only $5. Pretty solid.
Jock 07
AG
Wound up just parking at the gondola for 12 on Friday and split the 35 garage parking at beaver creek with my buddies on Saturday
SCHTICK00
AG
Lot at Breckenridge is $5 Monday through Thursday and $12 Friday through Sunday. You get a $5 discount if you have 4 or more in the car. Keystone used to be free, but it's been a few years since I've been there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.