Vegas shows?

1,650 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Boiling Denim
Kyle04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We booked a last minute trip to Vegas for 2 nights. Wife wants to see Britney so we have tickets for that...

What else? Cirque du Soleil Beatles? Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson?

We're both pretty green when it comes to Vegas. Any tips about what to do (even during the day) would be appreciated
wangus12
AG
Absinthe
Blackstreet
AG
If you are any level of fan of MJ, I highly recommend it.
RVAg02
AG
wangus12 said:

Absinthe

EOT
MsC2012
AG
Cirque O!!! It was mind blowing.
MsC2012
AG
As far as the day time, I would walk the strip, go to Ceasars forum shops, gamble, go to different hotels. The forum shops have living statues that look real. The first time I went up it scared me ha! The Venetian is cool. Literally there's stuff all over!
Fat Tuesday has amazing frozen drinks!
Bruce Almighty
AG
O and Absinthe are my 2 favorites
Aggie
AG
Whatever you do don't goto blue man group

Worst show ever and waste of $

You can also buy discounted tickets day of the show at kiosk around the strip
johnson2012
AG
Just saw Cirque MJ show this past weekend. Definitely reccomend. I'm not a huge MJ fan, but was thoroughly entertained. Not as much trapeze and such as some thing like KA, but it was still good.

A few others in our group saw Absinthe and had nothing but great things to say about that as well.

Also, if you're into the club/DJ thing check out Hakkasan. Chances are they have a big name in while you're there.
ww
AG
Cirque O or Zumanity, or Le Reve. Those make our top 3 out of ~10 we've seen.
MarkItZero
AG
. . . bump for Absinthe.

Just got back from Vegas this weekend and the recommendations for Absinthe were spot on. I don't like circuses, variety shows, etc. but this was awesome.

Spend the extra money for the front row.
Silky Johnston
I am piling on for Absinthe. This show was awesome! Saw it Friday night and the wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have to warn the world about Ka. It is a Cirque show, but it is incredibly boring. I absolutely hated it and my buddy's GF fell asleep during the show. Every time I think about wasting my time and money on this show I get upset.
ww
AG
Silky Johnston said:

I am piling on for Absinthe. This show was awesome! Saw it Friday night and the wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have to warn the world about Ka. It is a Cirque show, but it is incredibly boring. I absolutely hated it and my buddy's GF fell asleep during the show. Every time I think about wasting my time and money on this show I get upset.
We've avoided Absinthe, but might have to give it a try with all these recommendations for it.

Agreed on KA, even though it is a Cirque show, it was not great.
strohag
AG
Literally every person I have recommended Absinthe to has loved it
Boiling Denim
Took the wife to La Reve during Spring Break and went to Absinthe by myself on a business trip last month

Would do Absinthe x100 times over again. My head hurt from laughing so much.

La Reve was solid but Absinthe gets your money's worth
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.