Air France/Delta Sale

2,232 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag CPA
BPCAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently Air France and delta are having a big sale right now (pre-black Friday I guess). There are flights to europe for $400ish round trip. A friend on Facebook booked a trip to Spain and I also see some flights to Rome for about that price as well. Just an fYI
Vernada
AG
That's a terrific deal - not sure fares have been that low in the past 10 years.

aggiejumper
AG
Booked an open jaw trip mid march to LHR and departing from CDG for $421 each on American.
SteveG
AG
Crazy crazy low deals. I just booked to Rome in early March and return from Venice on Delta / KLM for $435. Wow.
SteveG
AG
As a side note. Delta website was $1200. But through travelocity it had the low price. Why Delta did not have that deal on their " low price guarantee " website ?
RachAg2007
AG
Booked for this spring to Barcelona. ~$900 RT for 2 people on Deltas website. Killer deal.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Countries needing tourism. No one goes there in winter. In March or February expect a lot of places to still be a frozen tundra.
SteveG
AG
Yea they need visitors but it is not a frozen tundra. I have been to Europe about 10 times and fall and spring are my preference. Less crowds. March weather in Italy ranges between 40 (low) and 60 (high). There are some really good opportunities out there with these kind of air fares.
Jerzzy
What portal are yall booking these flights? Husband and i are looking to go to Madrid in April/May but unable to find any discounted tickets
aggiejumper
AG
The deals are just about all gone by now.
Ag CPA
AG
Keep your eyes open, similar deals will continue to come and go in coming months. Maybe not this cheap but still worth going after.
Jerzzy
Thanks for the heads up, I started a flight price tracker through Google flights. Bummer I saw this thread two days too late but will definitely keep my eyes open
h1ag
AG
I did notice today that prices had started going back up (back up to ~$900 from $450 for Boston to Munich), but the miles prices seemed to still be pretty low (60K). Something to look at if anyone missed out on the initial sale.
Ag CPA
AG
Checking Google Flights this morning and flights to Europe from DFW are back down for Star Alliance, in the $700's for most cities, from $1,300-1,400 earlier in the week. Before Thanksgiving these were $400-550 but I would be surprised if we see that again.

Edit: Noted those fares are for connecting through Lisbon on TAP, mainline US carriers are still high.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.