** Anyone been to Chengdu, China? **

1,112 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Teacher_Ag
Oak Forest Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thinking about making a mileage run to this city.

Has anyone been there and have any comments?

Thanks!
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Anyone?
Spore Ag
OK. Chungdu has by far the best Chinese food I have ever eaten. Has that spice that numbs your mouth. It also has one of the largest statues of Mao Ze deng. You also have a close visit to see the pandas.
It is also the gateway to Tibet. You will need a visa for Tibet just to make sure you are not related to Richard Gere.
It has been 16 years since I have been there and have heard they have developed more.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Thanks!!
Aggielandma12
AG
Try posting on the B&I forum. Lots of oil and gas companies had expats there a few years ago, maybe someone who worked/lived over there will have some advice.
Sazerac
AG
I've been.
Pandas
Old City and the museum/park. Next door.

Had a good time.

Get your visa
Teacher_Ag
AG
I've got a good friend who is from and lives there. He and a friend cycled across the US from coast to coast and stayed with us in Texas for a week. They're great. I could ask him some questions for you if you'd like, or even put you into contact with him.
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Teacher, thanks. I would welcome the chance to chat with him. Perhaps you could text me his name and an email address?

713 478 0959

Matt

Thanks!
Teacher_Ag
AG
Sure, 82. I'll get back to you ASAP!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.