Palm Springs

953 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by putu
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any advice on things to do /places to see in Palm Springs? May be going in March. I noticed Joshua Tree is right there and that interests me. Anyone have a good plan for seeing that park?

Potcake
AG
Wife and I love Palm Springs. Haven't been to Joshua yet but we did drive out to the Salton Sea, not so special. Plenty of great restaurants and bars in PS. Take the tram up to the mountains and there are hiking trails at the top. We stay at a little B&B hotel.
http://www.lamaisonpalmsprings.com
hds
AG
I'm in Palm Springs now. Just spent the day at Joshua Tree National Park. We entered from 29 Palms and exited at Cottonwood. I thought a full day was enough for us. We stayed at the 29 Palms Inn which was really fun and restaurant had good food! If you have specific questions feel free to ask. We also spent 2 full days at Death Valley NP but wish we would have had one more! Also stopped by Manzanar National Historic Site too which was interesting. Fly back to TX tomorrow from Palm Springs.
HHAG
AG
We loved Joshua Tree. Bring your hiking boots and head out for a morning hike to the 49 palm oasis. Great hike, stunning views.
putu
AG
I live here as well. Work at Rancho Las Palmas Resort. Hit me up with your dates and I'll see what I can do. March is very busy for us, but it's the best time to be here!

And Joshua Tree is amazing, as is the Tram. Lots of stuff to do outdoors, great shopping, golf/tennis, food scene is decent.

email me for more info: rmcleroy at omnihotels dot com

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.