Hilton Help - Grand Wailea Maui

2,267 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MAGA
Chappy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently I waited too long to book a hotel in Maui. We're trying to stay at the Grand Wailea, Sept 23-27. We stayed there for our honeymoon and are going back for our 10 year anniversary.

They're currently booked for Sept 25-26. Does anyone have any connections or suggestions on a way to get a room. (Not looking to pay for the presidential suite.)

I'm a Hilton Honors member (basic level) and AAA member if that helps anything.

Alternatively, I'm open to suggestions for a comparable hotel on Maui.

Wife will not be happy that we're not staying at the same place as our honeymoon. Need your help TexAgs!
aggiedata
AG
Call a traditional travel agent and see if they have any connections. Someone could have booked a block of rooms to hold for their clients.
ktownag08
AG
Fairmont, Four Seasons, Andaz ...

There's the Ritz up Kapalua that's nice too and on much better beaches. Kapalua and Napili Bays are two of my favorites on Maui.
Chappy
AG
Thanks! We were looking at the Fairmont as an option. We were leaning away from the places in Kapalua, mainly because we were unfamiliar with that area, but that's good to know about those beaches.
beachfront71
AG

Check out the Andaz.
dcAg
I have stayed at the Fairmont Kea Lani a number of times. I recommend it!
MAGA
AG
My fianc and I went to Maui last August and stayed at the Grand Wielea. But I would try the Four Seasons next door if the GW does not work out.

Contact Nikki Ortogero at the Grand Wielea and see if she can help.
CrawfordAg
AG
Bump, we're staying at the Andaz for the next week. Any recommendations in the area?
MAGA
AG
Snorkel at McKenna Beach. Take the Road to Hana.

Visit Ocean vodka, they make their vodka from sugar cane. Maui Wine(from pineapples).

Eat at Merrimans, Mamas Fish house, Kimos.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.