Going to Excellence Playa Mujeres next month

38,971 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JaceAG12
Sweet Clementine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a great visit. Would definitely return to an Excellence resort. We just got married, but we may look into the one they are building in Jamaica for an anniversary trip!
AB2
AG
Heading back to EPM in July and wanted to ttt this thread just for the memories...
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
I'll be there for the first time at the end of this month. Would love any tricks/trips anyone has for a great experience.
AB2
AG
My experience was similar to many posted on here. Personally we spent a ton of time in the lazy river going around the spa...as it had fewer people and I could get drinks with no waiting on each lap.

Make sure if you arrive before 3 that you being an extra bag with your swim stuff....and you can change in the bathroom while they take your other stuff to your room.
turfaggie24
AG
Head to EPM this next week, look forward to seeing this place.
Bigballin
AG
It's been almost 4 years since we've been down there. Thinking about heading back sometime this year or next. Will be curious to hear about y'alls experiences.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Don't get me wrong EPM was a good time, but there's a lot of pretty awesome places out there you folks should take a gander at. More of a one and done type of place for us.
aggie_2010
AG
Will be there week of May 15th. We're looking forward to it after reading all the reviews here.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
Don't get me wrong EPM was a good time, but there's a lot of pretty awesome places out there you folks should take a gander at. More of a one and done type of place for us.
you want to throw out some recommendations?
07fta07
AG
We were planning on going to EPM in August but got a good price at the new Secrets Akumal. We've had great experiences at Secrets Maroma Beach and Secrets Aura Cozumel, so we're staying on the Secrets train for now.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Big fan of Costa Rica.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
Big fan of Costa Rica.
way to narrow it down.
turfaggie24
AG
Got back in 2 days ago. The property was above expectations with a staff that has far exceeded any other resorts we've traveled to.
Boats and Hose
AG
Heading to EPM this time next week. Any tips or things we must see/do?
ORAggieFan
quote:
Heading to EPM this time next week. Any tips or things we must see/do?

Get drunk and have lots of sex.
ZofranAggie
AG
Bump. Just booked seven nights in early July in the Club 2 story room. Stoked!!!
Can we request the liquor they put in our room?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gigemaggies88
Yes, when you get there put the bottles in your suitcase, then let them know you finished them off and you need new bottles...we get crown, jack, flora da cana and don Julio....
AB2
AG
We're booked for trip #3 next June.

I've never booked an EC room or upgraded location. Just entry level Jr suite. First trip we were upgraded to EC Jr suite, 2nd trip upgraded to rooftop suite with plunge pool. Loved both upgrades, wouldn't pay for them.

This is my favorite place on earth.
TriAg2010
AG
Can someone please get the recipe for the Playa Blanca cocktail next time you are there?
10Aggie10
AG
Any Ags heading down this week?
AustinCountyAg
Are their still concerns over Zitka Virus?
JaceAG12
10Aggie10 said:

Any Ags heading down this week?
Aggie10 wondering how your trip was we are thinking about going Feb 2018

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.