I hate Ken Rosenthall

5,223 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Tibbers
Tibbers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's about as antithetical to the game as you can get.
halfastros81
AG
Hate is a strong word but I tend to agree he brings nothing of value to the table for MLB.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
I always have to look these guys up because there's like 5 of them who are completely interchangeable and all have the same thoughts/opinions/loyalties.

Ken, Buster, Keith Law, Jayson Stark, Tim Kurkjian. I swear they're all the same person just using AI generated avaters and voices, regurgitating the same unprovable platitudes.
BarryProfit
Jason Stark is good
AggieZUUL
AG
Ken Rosenthal flaunts his low altitude. If he had a sister city, it would be Kevin Hart. Ken is a short man's Tucker Carlson.
bam02
AG
"Hate" is dumb.
Sid Farkas
AG
OP is anti semite.
Max Power
AG
Rosenthal is the McLovin of baseball, he's the anti-poon.
Tibbers
So you can't be critical of Jewish people without being an anti semite? Interesting take.
hawk1689
AG
I've always thought he was ok. Is there a particular reason you guys don't like him?
Tibbers
He went after my Orioles when he should have gone after MLB.
hawk1689
AG
I'm going to need a little more than that if I'm going to jump on the band wagon to hating a guy!
Tibbers
He chose to be super mad about the O's tanking when he turned a blind eye to oh gee, I dunno, the Astros tanking to get a bunch of number one picks. Blame the MLB for rewarding teams for being the worst and incentivizing that process. Not pick and choose who to vilify for rules set forth by MLB. He's had several moronic takes about the Orioles that are easily destroyed even talking about silly stuff like retiring numbers and blah blah. He loves to hate the Orioles for some reason so we Orioles fans are not fond of the guy. Hate is a strong word, I don't really hate him. He is annoying though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.