Can I get a refund for Astros tickets or what are my options?

4,176 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jpb1999
jpb1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 4 really good seats to the Astros vs Rangers game Sunday (5/16/21) at 1:10PM, but probably shouldn't go at this point. Been sick, not covid, but still have a lingering cough, etc. I am afraid they may not let me in and my 2 kids might be showing some signs of getting what I had (cold) this AM.

What are my options? Is it possible to exchange them for tickets for another game or am I SOL and have to try to sale them? I did see somewhere it said all sales are final, but would like to actually talk to someone and can't get anyone on the phone.

They are Section 116, Row 7, Seats 5-8.

If I have to sale them, what are my best options? In the Ballpark App, there is a forward function, so I guess I can forward them to whoever I sale them to? Is this forum good for selling tickets? Maybe Houston board? Or have to stick to the classifieds board? Other websites that might be better?

TIA!

Spane Bohem

halibut sinclair
StubHub
DallasAg 94
jpb1999
AG
Thanks for the replies.

So do I use the forward tickets method on the MLB Ballpark app to transfer them to someone else when they buy them? Is anyone familiar with doing that?

Spane Bohem

CFTXAG10
AG
Yes. Get payment first through PayPal or Venmo then transfer through the ballpark app. You just need the first and last name and email of the person who buys.
Tormentos
AG
Are you still selling? I might be interested.
Buck Compton
AG
You do you, and I definitely wouldn't want to be taking two sick kids to the park, but they're not doing any screening to "let you in" if that's really your concern. You scan your ticket and walk in. They're not doing temp checks and stuff like that, at least not when I walked in.

By no means am I encouraging you to go spread your cold, but don't let the fear of non-existent checks stop you from going.
jpb1999
AG
Great to hear. I'm feeling better and better but worried about my lingering sporadic coughs. Kids actually looked fine today. Heck I probably got this from them anyway. I think we are going but was a little worried with it being 3 hour drive for us.

Spane Bohem

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.