*****Official Rangers/Astros 2021 Trash Talk Thread*****

15,600 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Mathguy64
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
May as well get this started

I want clean fight. Nothing to the face. And let's leave our mothers out of it.
wangus12
AG
4-0 > 1-2
Super Aggie 64
AG
100% attendance > 50%
Marvin
AG
Rules question... is it in the face or below the belt to ask how the HOF candidacy for Odor is going? Just trying to get a sense of the boundaries for this year's thread! TIA
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Out in Left Field
AG
I'm just here for that weird ass MF that uses the word daddy
Ag_07
AG
I'm curious if he has to give back the horses?
Onceaggie2.0
Even the Gov of this great state hates yall.
jkag89
I'd rather have a very difficult time trying to get tickets to watch a good team play than a relatively easier time to watch a crappy team play.
IronAg45
AG
Y'all are confirmed, unapologetic cheaters. /EOT
jkag89
For the Ranger fan who did not know that Elvis had been traded to Oakland, well he hasn't gotten the Ranger out of his system just yet.

Extended clip from M:B.com
Marvin
AG
IronAg45 said:

Well that's not very nice.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
azul_rain
Astros cheated
Ag_07
AG
IronAg45 said:

Y'all are confirmed, unapologetic 2017 World Series Champions/EOT

FIFY
Onceaggie2.0
hedge said:

Astros cheated
yeah and ?
wangus12
AG
IronAg45 said:

Y'all are unconfirmed, but 99% guaranteed cheaters (like every other ball club in the league) and therefore hypocrites
mwm
Not a rangers fan, but props to you guys for packing your stadium for a game. Bold move.
Farmer1906
AG
What's the point? Y'all are going to lose 90+ this year and have your 5th straight losing season with no end in sight. Sure, we're your daddy, but so is the rest of the league. At least you're getting Kumor or Leiter. That's something. They'll probably be looking for the mega contract in FA before y'all are contending again.
AstroAggie15
AG
Agree.

Hope they don't get too much rug burn this season
Mathguy64
AG
Nice to see y'all get a packed house. Every extra seat sold generates an extra $1 or $2 to help cover the $24MM you are now paying Rougned to not play baseball.

ETA. Excuse me. $27 MM. because now you have to pay him an extra $3MM on an option year. And you are paying him $27MM to play for the Yankees. You couldn't screw this up any more if you tried. At least the Yankees will make him shave.

And he was so close to being a HOFer too.
AstroAggie15
AG
Guess we can't make any more odor jokes. I'll miss the yank jokes.
Mr Gigem
AG
Odor. Yankees. Seems appropriate, no?
Cromagnum
AG
CDowsk09 said:

100% attendance > 50%

Show of hands, better to have half your fans see their team go to the playoffs again, or all of your fans watching other teams in October?
Prosperdick
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Nice to see y'all get a packed house. Every extra seat sold generates an extra $1 or $2 to help cover the $24MM you are now paying Rougned to not play baseball.

ETA. Excuse me. $27 MM. because now you have to pay him an extra $3MM on an option year. And you are paying him $27MM to play for the Yankees. You couldn't screw this up any more if you tried. At least the Yankees will make him shave.

And he was so close to being a HOFer too.
But hey, they'll always have rat face's punch to Bautista...maybe they could line up a PPV fight between the two and try to recoup costs.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
My favorite thread, the one where the fans of a team with zero world series argue with the fans of a team with one world series while I, a fan of a team with 11, watch it burn!
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Farmer1906
AG
Congrats on picking a team that was historically good before you were born.

Be honest, you've seen two of those titles, right? And recently yall haven't been all that good. 2 playoff appearances in the last 5 years. Maybe you should sit this one out.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Congrats on picking a team that was historically good before you were born.

Be honest, you've seen two of those titles, right? And recently yall haven't been all that good. 2 playoff appearances in the last 5 years. Maybe you should sit this one out.
Will you be around to see the Astros get their second one? At the current pace sometime in 2069... long way away
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Farmer1906
AG
No one is that dumb to really thinks it works that way.
Carlo4
AG
Never would have guessed 17 games into the season that the Rangers would be ahead of the Astros... even if a half game.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
This thread died out exactly one week ago. I wonder why.

Oh yeah, the Asstros have been busy getting swept at home by the lowly Tigers.

Deluxe
AG
Trying to remember the last time I got excited about the standings in April. It was probably sometime before our four straight ALCS appearances streak (and counting).
SquirrellyDan
AG
Deluxe said:

Trying to remember the last time I got excited about the standings in April. It was probably sometime before our four straight ALCS appearances streak (and counting).

I was pretty excited after starting 6-1. Water will find its level, and hopefully tonight was a springboard to a great end of the month and May.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
We are not good wt baseball, I have decided.
tjack16
AG
Silver boot series begins tonight
Grapesoda2525
Gonna be fun to see a rangers vs astros series without Verlander and cole. Should be more offense.
Carlo4
AG
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.