***Official Houston Astros 2021 Season Thread***

3,791,319 Views | 73542 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Teddy Perkins
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Deluxe has to be enjoying how sharp Garcia looks tonight.

I'll put it this way: yes
baseballaficionado
bearkatag15 said:

baseballaficionado said:

Correa, still losing more money.
We need a good Correa this year... not sure why him "losing money" is a good thing in your eyes

Dude, everyone is picking up his slack. He hasn't done jack ***** Like usual, really. He hasn't been healthy to play a full season, so I am glad he's sucking, but we're still winning. I like him, but he is way overvaluing himself. What has he done for $30MM? Nothing. Broken ribs by a masseuse -- pay me -- baby!

I thought we would beg for Springer back, but outside of sentiment, he isn't even missed. It would even been less for Carlos.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Dodgers 4, A's 0 through 2 innings. A's are going to get eliminated by the end of May at this rate.
Farmer1906
AG
baseballaficionado said:

bearkatag15 said:

baseballaficionado said:

We need a good Correa this year... not sure why him "losing money" is a good thing in your eyes

Dude, everyone is picking up his slack. He hasn't done jack ***** Like usual, really. He hasn't been healthy to play a full season, so I am glad he's sucking, but we're still winning. I like him, but he is way overvaluing himself. What has he done for $30MM? Nothing. Broken ribs by a masseuse -- pay me -- baby!

I thought we would beg for Springer back, but outside of sentiment, he isn't even missed. It would even been less for Carlos.

You seem like a fun person to be around.
Big Al 1992
AG
bearkatag15 said:

baseballaficionado said:

Yep. Why would we want anything less than good Carlos. And at least bonus of not signing preseason - don't have to have fans whine about we are stuck with him for next xx years and that he's getting lazy now that he signed big contract every time he chases a bad pitch or bobbles a grounder.
baseballaficionado
YULI!
bearkatag15
AG
Yuli with a nasty pick on that
baseballaficionado
Farmer1906 said:

baseballaficionado said:

bearkatag15 said:

baseballaficionado said:

Getting ****ed up, love life, etc. I am fun, buddy. Doesn't mean I have to entertain Correa as a long-term piece or something pivotal to this team?
agproducer
AG
Unfamiliar handles coming out of the woodwork....
Mathguy64
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna said:

Dodgers 4, A's 0 through 2 innings. A's are going to get eliminated by the end of May at this rate.

As the old saying goes, you cannot win championship in April but you sure can lose one.
cap-n-jack
You'd think it was playoff time.
baseballaficionado
With all that said, I like how Correa took the team on his back. I thank him for that. That doesn't make his price any less egregious. Honestly, if I wouldn't pay him, who would? He's a streaky piece of glass. I am glad he is currently our streaky piece of glass, but that does not change anything.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
baseballaficionado said:

Farmer1906 said:

baseballaficionado said:

bearkatag15 said:

baseballaficionado said:

Getting ****ed up, love life, etc. I am fun, buddy. Doesn't mean I have to entertain Correa as a long-term piece or something pivotal to this team?
baseballaficionado
agproducer said:

I am not unfamiliar. I have posted here for 10+ years. Even with this username, I am still not not hidden.
cap-n-jack
Well that was terrible.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
4 walks in 5 games for Straw. He's not getting a lot of contact, but the guy is working the count
Mathguy64
AG
Dudes pulling a card out of his pocket. What's it gonna say besides "don't walk them"?
bearkatag15
AG
baseballaficionado said:

agproducer said:

I am not unfamiliar. I have posted here for 10+ years. Even with this username, I am still not not hidden.

created account in Sept 2020 but has been posting under this username for 10+ years... ok
tjack16
AG
I hate bunting

Got Straw to 2nd at least for Tuve
Ag_07
AG
baseballaficionado said:

Honestly, if I wouldn't pay him, who would?

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on these threads.

And that's saying something
baseballaficionado
bearkatag15 said:

baseballaficionado said:

agproducer said:

created account in Sept 2020 but has been posting under this username for 10+ years... ok

I guess you are special? Yes, I have been for 10+ years. Read that post again and come back. I never said this username has been here 10 years.
agproducer
AG
tjack16 said:

I hate bunting

I disagree. Bunting is good, when done correctly. That... was not done correctly.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
baseballaficionado said:

bearkatag15 said:

baseballaficionado said:

agproducer said:

I guess you are special? Yes, I have been for 10+ years. Read that post again and come back. I never said this username has been here 10 years.
Can you post about the game instead of whatever this is?
agproducer
AG
Tuve. Again.
zgood10
AG
Excellent hitting
Big Al 1992
AG
Must be nice to play Baltimore around 20 times a year.
tjack16
AG
agproducer said:

tjack16 said:

I hate bunting

I disagree. Bunting is good, when done correctly. That... was not done correctly.

It resulted in a run... but yeah it was a terrible bunt. I've just never been a fan of giving away free outs. Could have been a DP honestly with how slow Maldonado is
cap-n-jack
Nice piece of hitting.
Mathguy64
AG
Another early whipping of a starter and into a pen. This is getting to be a regular thing.
Ag_07
AG
Watch what you say...We play the Rangers
mazag08
AG
How many more games before idiot fans realize the booing is only motivating us more?
agproducer
AG
Quintana didn't even make it 4. Let's feast on the bullpen boys!
baseballaficionado
Ag_07 said:

baseballaficionado said:

Honestly, if I wouldn't pay him, who would?

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on these threads.

And that's saying something

Are you calling out Click? I am sure you would pay him $30MM to suck! Great for you. High five.
redline248
AG
Correa is worth every penny he's gonna get. I hope he gets it from the Astros
SW-14
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

Must be nice to play Baltimore around 20 times a year.

Dude...we play the Mariners and Rangers the same amount.
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 2102

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.