***Official Houston Astros 2021 Season Thread***

3,833,231 Views | 73542 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Teddy Perkins
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gotta get me a Stros kilt
7nine
EastCoastAgNc
AG

The guy who watched all the Astros games from 2017 and charted the bangs has pinpointed what Bauer is doing to cheat
Beat40
I prefer to know what he found about regarding the Rockies accusations. That means more to me than if Bauer is using a substance.
redline248
AG
I believe MLB will fully investigate and publish a lengthy report on these matters, with help from the Athletic's serious reporting.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
ttha_aggie_09
AG
redline248 said:

I believe MLB will fully investigate and publish a lengthy report on these matters, with help from the Athletic's serious reporting.
I fully expect Manfred to Punish the Pirates, Orioles, and maybe the Rangers for this controversy. The golden boys on the coasts are clearly protected.
Mr.Bond
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Mr.Bond said:

Teddy Perkins said:

This is disgusting.

Tell security lady not to run so fast next time

What she supposed to do? She's not security, right? She's more like an usher.

Well I mean....it says security on her shirt
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Beat40
Beat40 said:

I prefer to know what he found about regarding the Rockies accusations. That means more to me than if Bauer is using a substance.
I looked at his Twitter and he said just by listening he couldn't verify.
Cromagnum
AG
They gonna kick his ass in the Harris County jail.

EastCoastAgNc
AG
RED AG 98
AG
I like that MiLB doesn't take itself so seriously. Great unis today in CC:

Deluxe
AG
In Vegas right now and put $20 on the Stros tonight. Easiest money I've ever made. Lou effing Ace was not gonna let me down.
W
AG
for centerfield help...is Andrew McCutchen a possibility? (if the Phillies season continues to go nowhere)

he would be an expensive half-season rental. Maybe the Phillies would kick in some salary.

Astros would turn down his 2022 option -- it would cost $3 MM to do so
3B Paul 97
AG
Deluxe said:

In Vegas right now and put $20 on the Stros tonight. Easiest money I've ever made. Lou effing Ace was not gonna let me down.

Good job not calling out your bet pre-game. The baseball gods are pleased.
bluefire579
AG
Marvin said:

Teddy Perkins said:

This is disgusting.

What in the hell is wrong with people today? Freaking animals.
Today? This sort of thing has been going on for as long as sports has been a thing. It's just better documented now because everyone has an HD camera in their pocket ready to go.
BCSWguru
Lol, 40 year olds wearing player jerseys.

Dodgers fans are the worst. Not even close. Not even in Philly.
All I do is Nguyen
LSCSN said:

Lol, 40 year olds wearing player jerseys.
I've never understood the hate people, regardless of age, get for wearing a jersey. Honestly WGAS. So is it okay if they wear a player t shirt? Or is that considered not right for 40 year olds? I just don't get the hate
McInnis
AG
rdunham98 said:

I like that MiLB doesn't take itself so seriously. Great unis today in CC:

Great uniforms if the intent is to encourage Jose to get back to the bigs ASAP!

And on old guys wearing player's jerseys, I sure don't hate em for it but it just seems goofy to me. Something kids should do. Maybe it's because I grew up before grownups would do something like that.
mwm
Don't leave the Cubs' fans off that list.
Cromagnum
AG
McInnis said:

And on old guys wearing player's jerseys, I sure don't hate em for it but it just seems goofy to me. Something kids should do. Maybe it's because I grew up before grownups would do something like that.

Is it okay to wear an Astros jersey without a player name, or a customized one with your own name on it, or one like this? Just trying to understand where we draw this silly line.

wangus12
AG
Cromagnum said:

McInnis said:

Is it okay to wear an Astros jersey without a player name, or a customized one with your own name on it, or one like this? Just trying to understand where we draw this silly line.

This is from the Rangers series this weekend. These guys were awesome

Deluxe
AG
3B Paul 97 said:

Deluxe said:

Good job not calling out your bet pre-game. The baseball gods are pleased.

Haha I told my girlfriend that she wasn't allowed to talk about it until the game was completely over
tjack16
AG
Cromagnum said:

McInnis said:

Concept: wear whatever you want and don't get worked up over what other people wear. I love baseball jerseys.
Deluxe
AG
Seriously though, how bout Luis Garcia last night? I kinda like the idea of Javier to the pen instead of Garcia. I think Javier has better "bullpen" stuff between the two and Garcia really seems to be hitting his stride as a starter.
BMX Bandit
Where you going to spend that Astros money? Two drinks at the pool?
Deluxe
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Where you going to spend that Astros money? Two drinks at the pool?
More like one drink
The Milkman
AG
Baseball and hockey jerseys are really the only jerseys that grown men should wear. A baseball jersey is a button down shirt, practically a dress shirt. A hockey jersey is a serious piece of clothing and very ideal to wear to a game.

No one should ever wear a basketball jersey, and football ones always look very goofy.
Ag_07
AG
The Milkman said:

A baseball jersey is a button down shirt, practically a dress shirt.

This is just great.

I could see my wife's reaction stepping out for a nice dinner wearing a jersey and being like 'Babe it's a button down. It's practically a dress shirt'.

I'll just say I don't do jerseys but I don't have anything against those who do. IDGAF...Wear whatever you want.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Presale single game tickets on sale right now with code FortheH.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Cromagnum said:

McInnis said:

My brother and I had season tickets to the Texans their first year and got custom jerseys.

Mine said BUDADAMS on it and his said SUX
aftershock
Only jersey I think I could wear would be blank on the back, or maybe an old school retired/HOFer that I looked up to as a kid (Biggio,Bagwell, etc). As a 30something year old dude, it feels weird to have the name of another dudes name across my shoulders.
Mathguy64
AG
I have several jerseys but only one with a name and number.

Sunday blue alternate George Springer. Man I miss him.
redline248
AG
Seriously, if you're spending 130 bucks or whatever for a jersey, you ain't letting a kid wear it
EastCoastAgNc
AG
k20dub
AG
Thinking about taking my 4 year old son to his first game this summer, any tips from other dads here? Other than don't.
First Page Last Page
Page 425 of 2102

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.