Cleveland What's

3,052 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by South Platte
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Harry Dunne said:

South Platte said:

I hope they leave it as Cleveland, just like Washington hopefully will. Mascots are for children. Keep the color scheme, font, everything else the same so people can continue to call them the Tribe, Indians, etc.

The clock is ticking on Atlanta, Florida State, Notre Dame, Utah, Chicago NHL.

Notre Dame?

Being facetious. But seriously where is the line drawn? Vikings, Pirates, Buccaneers all raped, stole and murdered
Cowboys murdered natives..... Irish cartoons are offensive to Irish people (according to SJW crowd) rebels is offensive too..... Trojans slaughtered people thousands of years ago.... The list can go on. We should all be mythical creatures like the unicorns, sasquatch and fairies
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Out in Left Field
AG
Cleveland Human Beings!

South Platte
Mr.Bond said:

Harry Dunne said:

South Platte said:

I hope they leave it as Cleveland, just like Washington hopefully will. Mascots are for children. Keep the color scheme, font, everything else the same so people can continue to call them the Tribe, Indians, etc.

The clock is ticking on Atlanta, Florida State, Notre Dame, Utah, Chicago NHL.

Notre Dame?

Being facetious. But seriously where is the line drawn? Vikings, Pirates, Buccaneers all raped, stole and murdered
Cowboys murdered natives..... Irish cartoons are offensive to Irish people (according to SJW crowd) rebels is offensive too..... Trojans slaughtered people thousands of years ago.... The list can go on. We should all be mythical creatures like the unicorns, sasquatch and fairies
Yep. It's not going to stop based on any sort of reason.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.