Coolest baseball gift for a 40 year old baseball lover?

2,304 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 10andBOUNCE
chrisfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Help me out, Texags. I'm looking for an epic gift for a buddy turning 40 next month. He grew up loving baseball in the 90's. I've thought of a signed jersey from his old school favorite player, but I feel like there has to be something even cooler than that out there. Any ideas? Budget is $500.
Proposition Joe
Spray chart art of his favorite player?

One of those pay-for-Zoom call where the athlete calls him and wishes him a happy birthday?
IronAg45
AG
If you can find one, a game used and signed bat from a favorite player would be pretty freaking awesome.
college of AG
AG
Who is his team?
Carlo4
AG
Some steroids
Bunk Moreland
who's his old school favorite player? As Prop Joe mentioned...a cameo to go along with some memorabilia might be cool if his old school favorite player is on there. Some 90's players....

Fred McGriff costs $135
Cliff Floyd $70
Kenny Lofton $75
Steal of a deal with Carlos Baerga only charging $30
Maybe Jack McDowell can shoot him the bird for $45?

https://www.cameo.com/browse/athletes/baseball

Tons more on there.
Ornithopter
AG
Get a framed newspaper (signed?) of Nolan Ryan putting Robin Ventura in a headlock.
Proposition Joe
Plot twist him and have his favorite player Cameo him and tell him he's a loser.
azul_rain
BINGO
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
TexAg91
AG
I have seen companies that make leather wallets, etc from old baseball gloves. Want to do this for my son when he is done playing ball.
Seven Costanza
AG
27-year old career minor leaguer Blake Bass is on there for $5. I wonder if he has had any takers.
Harry Dunne
This looks pretty sweet:

https://www.sportsfanisland.com/products/minutemaid-park-mlb-houston-astros-3d-brxlz-stadium-blocks-set?fbclid=IwAR2NnzO6trChDxYfMycd8Fz3wCSLImq-zWzManbm16OamQLW680eWKkF5i0

MMP:

Kyle Field:

Globe Life:

10andBOUNCE
AG
Some of those baseball glove leather shoulder bags are pretty slick

https://www.rawlings.com/product/V609-202.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paidsearch&utm_campaign=ec_googleshoppingfeed&gclid=Cj0KCQiAifz-BRDjARIsAEElyGLSqbdVOyonBi2QuTKxlSz4Uh2vH2Qa8BipWxBNop7kNk8PrwJ465IaAldiEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.