*****Devil Rays vs. Dodgers - WS thread*****

17,615 Views | 279 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 07ag
aggiephoenix02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
eATMup-Reveille said:

I cannot stand when managers have a plan already in mind, and then seemingly ignore the game flow.
yup!
-This has been a message from the Entertainment Board Sneaker Thread Player Haterz Club President
agproducer
AG
Hahahahaha. Cash didn't even play the matchup right.

If Betts was only slugging .218 against left handers, again, why make the move??

Lame.
Hi, Im Brett
AG
agproducer said:

Hahahahaha. Cash didn't even play the matchup right.

Lame.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Aggie09Derek
AG
aggiephoenix02
I don't care who wins the series, but I want another baseball game this season. Let's go Rays!
-This has been a message from the Entertainment Board Sneaker Thread Player Haterz Club President
Mike Elko
AG
What a terrible move. Reminds me of Maddon in '16 when he pulled Hendricks in G7. Thankfully, Zobrist saved the Cubs ass.
aggiephoenix02
Urias is in now, it's over...
PoppaB05
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

What a terrible move. Reminds me of Maddon in '16 when he pulled Hendricks in G7. Thankfully, Zobrist saved the Cubs ass.

Or Hinch pulling Greinke and Kendricks immediately hitting a HR in last year's WS. If a starter is cruising at this time of year you have to stick with him. It rarely works out when they pull them.
CampingAg
AG
Amazing. Why do the Rays even have a manager? If all I have to do is read a binder, I could manage the Rays to where they're at right now. Hire a robot. There's no "managing" involved anymore. You're given a cheat sheet by the front office nerds and every now and again you pull it out of your pocket.
CampingAg
AG
One of the best pieces of coaching advice I've ever gotten is trust your eyes. Don't let your brain talk yourself out of what you're seeing.
94chem
Corey Seager is a dead ringer for Steve on Stranger Things.
aggiephoenix02
Okay, I see it too now...
aggiephoenix02
Urias has got some nasty stuff...
PoppaB05
AG
Yeah, will Roberts over manage and pull him?
MaroonStain
AG
Betts goes BOOM!
"Thanks and Gig'em"
PoppaB05
AG
The last few postseasons have proven that having extra starters to use in the postseason to finish out games is so valuable. Over reliance on superb bullpens just doesn't work.
RGLAG85
AG
PoppaB05 said:

That was quick. Never pull a starter that is cruising with A+ stuff in the playoffs. Terrible, just terrible
You know that bone head move gave an instant morale boost to the Dodger dugout. They were completely baffled and getting demoralized by Snell.
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
MaroonStain
AG
1 down

2 to go
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Bregxit
MaroonStain
AG
2020 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
"Thanks and Gig'em"
DannyDuberstein
AG
LOL at taking all of those fastballs. Pathetic
aggiephoenix02
MaroonStain said:

1 down

2 to go
both caught looking
DannyDuberstein
AG
I will never understand people who would rather video with their phone vs watch is happening right in front of them. That goes for Magic's somehow aids-free wife.
Scientific
AG
I'm sick of L.A. (Including the Lakers)

I feel for Snell. At minimum he deserved the win today. Its Marshwan Lynch in the Superbowl.
aggiephoenix02
DannyDuberstein said:

I will never understand people who would rather video with their phone vs watch is happening right in front of them. That goes for Magic's somehow aids-free wife.
Magic never had AIDS, he was paid to be a spokesman.
n_touch
aggiephoenix02 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Magic never had AIDS, he was paid to be a spokesman.
I have wondered this a long time. He was already leaving basketball and they needed a big name that could stay healthy.
Danny Vermin
Good for Clayton to finally win a ring.

I had one thought when they showed the the teams finally breaking through after so many years and wish they had put an asterisk next to the cheating stros.
DannyDuberstein
AG
He gave it to another woman. I think he was banging everyone except for his wife
n_touch
Why are they all wearing masks now? Have they not all been in a bubble? Makes it even more interesting now that Turner has tested positive. Gonna guess a false positive.
94chem
LA Rams. You're on the clock.
Kellso
Holy Snipes this guy will not stop talking.
CampingAg
AG
I'm not a Dodgers fan but imagine Justin Turner being told he has to come out of the game due to a positive Covid test. After coming so close in past years, and he can't even be out there to celebrate. Absurd.
Kellso
The 2020 Los Angeles Dodgers are one of the Greatest Teams of all time.

This team was loaded from top to bottom. No weaknesses at all.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Dam Son. He's lucky he didn't jinx the team while typing that novel this summer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.