*****Devil Rays vs. Dodgers - WS thread*****

17,998 Views | 279 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 07ag
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
toucan82 said:

That's one way to get out of a jam
"Thanks and Gig'em"
OneMoonGoon92
AG
go Dodgers!
cc10106
Mookie is so amazing even when he grounds out. He does no wrong. He pisses excellence. His old team cheated, but it doesn't bear mentioning.
Ag Natural
AG
We need a Dodgers vs Stroes World Series soon. I reLly think the addition of Betts and the removal of trashcans will make for a great series.

In the meantime the Dodgers need to take care of business.
DallasAg 94
MaroonStain
AG
Rays scored 72% of runs during season from HR production. Wow... A few in their lineup were around or below Mendoza line. Wow2...
"Thanks and Gig'em"
Ag Natural
AG
The overall great pitching of the Rays gives them a chance. The Dodgers have been hot and cold. Not to mention no team has more pressure to win this WS.
aggiephoenix02
Some turkey Astros fan almost convinced me to root for the Rays, because they're the underdogs. Ha! National League is gonna win another, babe!
-This has been a message from the Entertainment Board Sneaker Thread Player Haterz Club President
jkag89
Eff the effin' Dodgers!
aggiephoenix02
jkag89 said:

Eff the effin' Dodgers!
Eff the effin' American League!
-This has been a message from the Entertainment Board Sneaker Thread Player Haterz Club President
jkag89
But it is the effin' Dodgers. Nobody in their right mind pulls for the effin' Dodgers even when they are playing the damn Yankees.
aggiephoenix02
jkag89 said:

But it is the effin' Dodgers. Nobody in their right mind pulls for the effin' Dodgers even when they are playing the damn Yankees.
really?!? Even the Yankees!!?!?
aggiephoenix02
jkag89
Yes even the damn Yankees! We Hates the Effin' Dodgers!
redline248
AG
Will people get pissed in this thread if I talk about the same things Joe and Smoltz are talking about in this 5th inning?

Or is that only reserved for our own teams?
Hi, Im Brett
AG
redline248 said:

Will people get pissed in this thread if I talk about the same things Joe and Smoltz are talking about in this 5th inning?

Or is that only reserved for our own teams?

Way to go!
redline248
AG
lmao
n_touch
I hope Joe Kelly Gets lit like Hunter on a Sat night bender
aggiephoenix02
Idk, guys, I think this Mookie player has got the stuff...
CrottyKid
AG
That side arm pitcher was nasty against a left handed batter.
aggiephoenix02
Snell can throw.
astros4545
AG
**** the Dodgers

Roberts loves his bullpen so much that he forces every one of his bullpen arms to throw every game

CC: Brandon Morrow
aggiephoenix02
astros4545 said:

**** the Dodgers

Roberts loves his bullpen so much that he forces every one of his bullpen arms to throw every game

CC: Brandon Morrow
They said yesterday was a bullpen game, and it sure looked like it... Snell made 'em suffer.
aggiephoenix02
Dodgers bats are hot tonight. Snell was interviewed in the third or forth inning; I hope the series goes long enough to see him pitch again.
DallasAg 94
MaroonStain
AG
Dodgers KO Morton in Top of 5th

Dodgers 5
Rays 0
"Thanks and Gig'em"
aggiephoenix02
I'd sure like to see the Rays make it a good series, and at least get to the 6th game...
aggiephoenix02
Turner is a beast, he just homered in the first inning in back to back games.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Dodgers got hosed there. Muncy didnt come off the bag until grabbed and pulled down. Maybe he falls anyway, but didnt get the chance
scrimp
AG
I'm not sure the initial tag didn't get Muncy. On replay, it was a lot closer than I thought live. Weird play either way--another "non reviewable" call.
aggiephoenix02
Arozarena is going bonkers this series! It appears (outside of the pitchers), he's the only Ray that's trying to play to win.
aggiephoenix02
This Korean, Choi, is fun to watch too...
aggiephoenix02
DannyDuberstein said:

Dodgers got hosed there. Muncy didnt come off the bag until grabbed and pulled down. Maybe he falls anyway, but didnt get the chance
The play reminds me of a World Series play at first base... in the '90s, I think it involved John Kruk. Anyone remember the play?

And then there is the A-Rod World Series play when he slapped the ball out of the first baseman's glove and I think he was called safe. Haha.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Walking bellinger was dumb
aggiephoenix02
This has to be the game of the series. What a game!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.