Thom Brennamann

5,029 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Keeper of The Spirits
Unemployed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mathguy64 said:

I tried nuggers and that went to nuggets or muggers. I tried nigget and it went nugget. The obvious "next door" letters didn't make it for me.
I have an Android phone so behavior could be different since he has an iPhone. I typed out the "n-word" on twitter and it only suggested "nuggets" as a replacement. It did not auto-correct so you would have to notice it and manually select the suggested word.

I'm going to believe that he actually unintentionally typed out the n-word and just didn't proofread before tweeting it.
redline248
AG
RealTalk said:

Mathguy64 said:

I tried nuggers and that went to nuggets or muggers. I tried nigget and it went nugget. The obvious "next door" letters didn't make it for me.
I have an Android phone so behavior could be different since he has an iPhone. I typed out the "n-word" on twitter and it only suggested "nuggets" as a replacement. It did not auto-correct so you would have to notice it and manually select the suggested word.

I'm going to believe that he actually unintentionally typed out the n-word and just didn't proofread before tweeting it.
If he/she was using an actual keyboard, and not a phone, then I find it hard to believe it was accidental. Unless he/she was typing with one hand. Or was really, really terrible in keyboarding class.
Unemployed
AG
He used his phone.
Seven Costanza
AG
You would have to be insane to intentionally send that tweet.
Unemployed
AG
Seven Costanza said:

nm
Longhorn Nation
Entertaining clip of Artie Lang / Norm McDonald.

But I do have 1 "correction". They claimed to have hear Uecker say "I bet there's some nice c___ (sounds like rock) in there." I know a handful of MLB players from the 80s/90s and the term they used routinely was "kack" (spelling?). I've heard different players say that word on multiple occasions - referencing good looking women. I'm 90+% sure Artie and/or Norm didn't hear Uecker correctly and 90+% sure Costas was BS'ing his way thru an explanation.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
redline248 said:

If he/she was using an actual keyboard, and not a phone, then I find it hard to believe it was accidental. Unless he/she was typing with one hand. Or was really, really terrible in keyboarding class.
This may blown your mind, but those of us from the 20th century did not have something called keyboarding class.
Trucker 96
Speak for yourself. I'm class of 96 and took a year of it in HS. It might actually be the most useful HS class I ever took. And then 25 years later I was bummed to find out it's no longer offered (same district), so my kids can't take it.

Also, Thom was clearly referring to cigarettes and Winston-salem
expresswrittenconsent
JimmyD96 said:

Speak for yourself. I'm class of 96 and took a year of it in HS. It might actually be the most useful HS class I ever took. And then 25 years later I was bummed to find out it's no longer offered (same district), so my kids can't take it.

Also, Thom was clearly referring to cigarettes and Winston-salem

You've been a hell of a secretary all these years, too.
Old Tom Morris
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I have mistyped the name Jennifer more times than I can count. #1 there are not two fs number 2 I almost always fat finger the g for those fs
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.