****2020 Official Houston Astros We Don't Have To Cheat To Beat You Season Thread****

1,625,910 Views | 30284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Beat40
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Give the person running this account a raise

Savage
jetch17
AG
falcon09
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

The Rockets died so the Astros could live!

I am 100% OK with this
Cromagnum
AG
A+ Trolling
BCSGrubber
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

The Rockets died so the Astros could live!

Can we go ahead and sacrifice BoB and the Texans too?
Cromagnum
AG
LoL

JABQ04
AG
My 8 year old hooked it, but then couldn't do **** so I started working it. Thought I was hung up for awhile. Fish didn't really fight at first, felt more like dead weight. Anyways. He's hooked and and me too. Only second time to saltwater fish ever.
W
AG
Astros back to .500 at 23-23.

Mariners sitting at 20-25
TayTrox
AG
redline248 said:

?ssl=1

Great win
Who dat?
tjack16
AG
What might make this night better .... Houston Baptist is down 2 to Tech late in the game
redline248
AG
Her name is Niece Waidhofer. Very tasty IG account. Won't see much more than that unless you want to fork over a small country's GDP, though. I think
CFTXAG10
AG
tjack16 said:

What might make this night better .... Houston Baptist is down 2 to Tech late in the game

On TV? I'm watching Kansas get embarrassed currently
bearkatag15
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

tjack16 said:

Its on ESPN+ but Tech is about to run the clock out.
tjack16
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

tjack16 said:

Espn+

hBU scored a TD to make it 35-33 but missed 2 point conversion
tjack16
AG

Big Al 1992
AG
College football and Astros win. Back to normal September Saturdays.
CFTXAG10
AG
Need to send a gift basket to Jansen at some point if this sparks a turnaround....

Maybe a camcorder and one of those nice but unnecessary simple human trash cans from BBB
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
tjack16 said:

Tech was anywhere from a 37.5 to 40 point favorite in that game.
Cromagnum
AG
Dude you arent lying about the IG
Cromagnum
AG
bearkatag15
AG

Kenley Jansen's greatest hits...
Deluxe
AG
Man that was a nice win last night. We deserved that.
Farmer1906
AG
Today is going to be a good day. Brisket going on in a few min and it'll be ready in time for Greinke to start dealing.
Farmer1906
AG
If the season ended today we'd be on the side of the bracket with White Sox, As, & Indians. To me that much more manageable than Yanks, Rays, Twins, & Blue Jays. Obviously, you want to keep winning, because who knows what is going to happen but I'd take the White Sox over Twins in round one and the As over the Rays/Yankees in round 2.
bearkatag15
AG
Is it a bullpen day for the Dodgers? It still says TBD for their starting pitcher.

Also checking out how their lineup has done vs ZG isn't exactly encouraging. Hopefully it was more due to a lot of games being played in Arizona where the ball flies.

tjack16
AG
Farmer1906 said:

If the season ended today we'd be on the side of the bracket with White Sox, As, & Indians. To me that much more manageable than Yanks, Rays, Twins, & Blue Jays. Obviously, you want to keep winning, because who knows what is going to happen but I'd take the White Sox over Twins in round one and the As over the Rays/Yankees in round 2.

I think of those teams in the 1-3 range, the A's are the one I dont want to face the most. Mainly because they know they own us this season. The White Sox can hit ... but we matchup okay with them at full strength. The Rays are tough and I'd rather not face them opening round in that dump of a stadium
tjack16
AG

You love to see it
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Kenley Jansen's greatest hits...
In all if, you often forget how huge Marwin's home run was in Game 2. If he didn't hit that dinger, that might have been an LA sweep.
07ag
AG
gave up at 5-1 and went to bed early last night,, pleasantly surprised when i saw the score this morning!

who else willing to admit they were frustrated and gave up?
tjack16
AG
07ag said:

gave up at 5-1 and went to bed early last night,, pleasantly surprised when i saw the score this morning!

who else willing to admit they were frustrated and gave up?

After we went down 3-1, I kept the game on mute, didn't pay much attention and worked on school stuff. Happened to look up at the tv about 3 seconds before Reddick hit the 2 run double.
Deluxe
AG
The comeback surprised me less than the fact that we held the lead after we came back. Good strategy by the offense to wait til the 9th inning to stage the comeback so the bullpen only had to hold it for one inning.
Farmer1906
AG
My reasoning is the As are still winning the toughest division with their 3 aces underperforming. You want a 3 game series vs Snell, CFM, & Glasnow? I sure don't.
tjack16
AG
Farmer1906 said:

My reasoning is the As are still winning the toughest division with their 3 aces underperforming. You want a 3 game series vs Snell, CFM, & Glasnow? I sure don't.

I dont want either TB or Oakland. I'd rather face the White Sox or any central team.

I just know Oakland owns us this season and we suck at their stadium in 2020. Would be a very bad matchup
Farmer1906
AG
tjack16 said:

Farmer1906 said:

I dont want either TB or Oakland. I'd rather face the White Sox or any central team.

I just know Oakland owns us this season and we suck at their stadium in 2020. Would be a very bad matchup

The only way you face the 3 seed in the second round is if Oakland gets upset.
Deluxe
AG
I'd happily play the A's. It would be such an A's thing to do to finally win the division and dominate us in the process, then get swept by us in the playoffs.
First Page Last Page
Page 481 of 866

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.