****2020 Official Houston Astros We Don't Have To Cheat To Beat You Season Thread****

1,631,426 Views | 30284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Beat40
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ah my bad. Either team is a bad matchup for our pitching staff right now
Marvin
AG
TayTrox said:

Whatever man. Just make it to the playoffs and anything can happen. I would actually rather be 2nd place in the division and play the White Sox than be 1st place and play the Yankees.

This team is not magically going to be different. They are not good. I think the results are sizable enough to count at this point.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Farmer1906
AG
Farmer1906 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

Cromagnum said:

This is a miserable sports year. I've written off the Ags because of all the BS this year, the Astros are painful to watch, and the NFL and NBA can **** right on off.

The Ags are the only ones I have hope in

Hahahahaha

Why?

Winning it all out of "our" teams?

Astros still do.

Winning the SEC?

Bama, Florida, Georgia, maybe Lsu & Auburn.
Farmer1906
AG
Marvin said:

TayTrox said:

Whatever man. Just make it to the playoffs and anything can happen. I would actually rather be 2nd place in the division and play the White Sox than be 1st place and play the Yankees.

This team is not magically going to be different. They are not good. I think the results are sizable enough to count at this point.

It's not magic.

I think you run out this line up plus Altuve then add in JV and a healthier bullpen and we're a much better team. Mix in that it's only 3 games and **** happens and it barely matters if we're that much better.
tjack16
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Marvin said:

TayTrox said:

It's not magic.

I think you run out this line up plus Altuve then add in JV and a healthier bullpen and we're a much better team. Mix in that it's only 3 games and **** happens and it barely matters if we're that much better.

We will have to play a lot better on the road. We are 6-17 on the road not including tonight. And half of those came in Colorado
Gap
AG
The offense is resembling a weak beer softball league offense. One base at a time, but most of the time you don't move once you get on base. Everyone hoping for someone to hit one out, but doesn't happen enough.
Beat40
tjack16 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Marvin said:

TayTrox said:

It's not magic.

We will have to play a lot better on the road. We are 6-17 on the road not including tonight. And half of those came in Colorado

Yup. Losing those 2 home games, 1 to the Angels and 1 to the A's really hurt.
Frok
AG
Video game crowd is weird
tjack16
AG
Beat40 said:

tjack16 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Marvin said:

TayTrox said:

It's not magic.

Yup. Losing those 2 home games, 1 to the Angels and 1 to the A's really hurt.

That's why this next homestand is so critical. We can't afford anything less than 5-1. The mariners are close behind
Farmer1906
AG
Rally cap on

Rally beer in hand

Rally Kate below

mAgnoliAg
AG
Way to quote yourself how do you still have so much faith in this team? We could be down 20-0 any night and you still think we are going to win.
Farmer1906
AG
Too many rally beers
Farmer1906
AG
We got a run!!!
Farmer1906
AG
Just need 3 to push extras which have been very very kind to us and make perfect sense and aren't an abomination.
redline248
AG
Watching this team feels like the FCS school that scores on the opening drive against the power 4 team for an early 7-0 lead.

Can we just play 1st innings, from now on?
Deluxe
AG
Most likely outcomes (in order):

1. Score 3 runs in 9th, then lose in extras
2. Lose normal
3. Win normal
4. Score 3 runs in 9th, then win in extras (lol)
bearkatag15
AG
we can count on James to throw a 1-2-3 inning here..
Marvin
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Marvin said:

TayTrox said:

It's not magic.

It will take magic, that's my point. Disagree all you want, but we've all been saying "when" and "if" this whole season. Time is running out and nothing has changed.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
redline248
AG
bearkatag15 said:

we can count on James to throw a 1-2-3 inning here..

Nice. Got any more predictions?
Harry Dunne
Marvin said:

TayTrox said:

We'd be a quarter of the way through a regular season.

2005 team was 35-41 at the end of June.

Teams heat up and things change quick.
Farmer1906
AG
Harry Dunne said:

Marvin said:

TayTrox said:

We'd be a quarter of the way through a regular season.

2005 team was 35-41 at the end of June.

Teams heat up and things change quick.

Do the Nats next
Farmer1906
AG
We got ducks on the pond with Machete, Springer, & Bregman up next.

Edit - forgot Reddick
bearkatag15
AG
Reddick my friend... do something here
Deluxe
AG
-27 run diff after the 7th inning lol
Farmer1906
AG
Spider man coming through

WOOO!!!!
tjack16
AG
THIS TEAM IS ALIVE. IM GETTING MY HOPES UP
Cromagnum
AG
Ok
JABQ04
AG
**** you Jansen
Cromagnum
AG
OKAY!
tjack16
AG
All I ask for is one win against the Dodgers in LA ..... just one.
JABQ04
AG
Let's go boys!! The pear keeping it moving
Cromagnum
AG
Sequencing....what?
redline248
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Reddick my friend... do something here
You're on fire, dude
Farmer1906
AG
Why not run straw?
tjack16
AG
This is the fight tonight that this team lacked in Oakland the last 2 games. This win would be HUGE.

We just need to win it now and not let it go to extras
First Page Last Page
Page 477 of 866

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.