***** Official 2020 TEX vs HOU Trash Talking Thread *****

41,839 Views | 561 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Carlo4
Aggies2009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
03_Aggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Aggies2009 said:

Deluxe said:

hawk1689 said:

The "yeah we cheated, but we were also good" mantra is about as lame as the Baylor fans that defend Art Briles. Take your medicine you fans of vile scum.
Equating stealing signs to covering up sexual assault
Well, Osuna did choke a woman and your aGM rubbed it in the face of female reporters. So there's that.
Perhaps you can tell us where you stand on Matt Bush and his Rangers career. I'll hang up and listen.

You really don't want to go down this path.
1. I don't like the Rangers
2. I agree the Rangers looked bad going after him.

Hilarious you went here after the guy before you whined about "deflection".

But hey, THANK GOD YOU GOT OSUNA!

Hilarious is you continually following around Astros talk to the point of commenting on the Astros team thread and now the rangers/Astros thread even though you aren't a fan of either team.

I don't if the Astros own your team, but they definitely appear to own you.

And you follow me. By your logic, I own you. You're obsessed with me. I live rent free in your head. And all the other cookie cutter phrases you use. Did I do it right?

Expecting that in guy to cry about your deflecting. Any moment now... Surely he will?
03_Aggie
I read threads about the Astros because I am an actual fan. Recognizing that you manage to bleed all over most every Astros related thread doesn't equate to following you around, numbnuts.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Good to see that this year's thread is already as pathetic as the previous ones.
Aggies2009
AG
03_Aggie said:

I read threads about the Astros because I am an actual fan. Recognizing that you manage to bleed all over most every Astros related thread doesn't equate to following you around, numbnuts.
I post on threads here because I'm a fan of baseball, the sport. Forgive me for talking about the biggest scandal the sport has seen in decades. You can only follow a person and say, "you're obsessed" so many times before that comes off as projecting.
tjack16
AG
Aggies2009 said:

03_Aggie said:

I post on threads here because I'm a fan of baseball, the sport. Forgive me for talking about the biggest scandal the sport has seen in decades. You can only follow a person and say, "you're obsessed" so many times before that comes off as projecting.

I'd say the steroids scandal that went to federal court and had televised hearings was a bit bigger.
Farmer1906
AG
Aggies2009 said:

03_Aggie said:

LOL
Aggies2009
AG
I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Hey, smarter men than you all agree: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2871564-ranking-the-7-biggest-scandals-in-mlb-history-after-astros-cheating-punishment
agproducer
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Hey, smarter men than you all agree: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2871564-ranking-the-7-biggest-scandals-in-mlb-history-after-astros-cheating-punishment
You are quoting Bleacher Report as "smarter men?" The writers on the site are fans -- not journalists. Also, it is an opinion piece.

Pete Rose betting on baseball was listed as #6? Steroids #4? But, the Astros sign-stealing was listed at #3.

C'mon, man. You can troll better than this.

Aggies2009
AG
agproducer said:

Aggies2009 said:

You are quoting Bleacher Report as "smarter men?" The writers on the site are fans -- not journalists. Also, it is an opinion piece.

Pete Rose betting on baseball was listed as #6? Steroids #4? But, the Astros sign-stealing was listed at #3.

Sorry. You lost the right for me to acknowledge you as anything but someone who cried to the mods when you did that and literally BRAGGED that you reported me. Cry more.

Not only that, I don't know that I should take the opinion of someone who wished bodily harm on players all that seriously when it comes to morality.
Ag_07
AG
This thread sucks.

Not as much as the Rangers but it's pretty damn close.
03_Aggie
Aggies2009 said:

03_Aggie said:

Signing Osuna was the biggest scandal?

Maybe you post all over this board and not just Astros related posts. I tend to stick to Astros threads so that's mostly the only familiarity I have with your posts. So my apologies if that is the case.
Aggies2009
AG
03_Aggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

03_Aggie said:

Signing Osuna was the biggest scandal?

Maybe you post all over this board and not just Astros related posts. I tend to stick to Astros threads so that's mostly the only familiarity I have with your posts. So my apologies if that is the case.

All the best!
Aggies2009
AG
Ag_07 said:

This thread sucks.

Not as much as the Rangers but it's pretty damn close.

Lmao
tjack16
AG
Bold concept. If you're not an Astros or rangers fan..... get off the Astros/Rangers thread
agproducer
AG
Aggies2009 said:

agproducer said:

Aggies2009 said:

Sorry. You lost the right for me to acknowledge you as anything but someone who cried to the mods when you did that and literally BRAGGED that you reported me. Cry more.

Not only that, I don't know that I should take the opinion of someone who wished bodily harm on players all that seriously when it comes to morality.
"Cried to the mods?" Nope.

"Bragged I reported you?" Nope.

I owned up to the "earhole" comment, and clarified it was posted four years ago when I was angry during a game. I mentioned it last week, so people would stop the b.s. when it comes to that. No one seriously wants a player hit in the head. I asked you to pull the exact quote -- you didn't. Yet, you still treat the quote like I actually meant it.

I'm sure you've never said or posted something you didn't mean, or in anger. But I guess, glass houses, right?

I've been nice, but look -- here it is:

You are a sad little troll. You surf baseball threads to provide input where it isn't wanted, isn't needed and it isn't respected. You claim to be a fan of baseball, but you don't claim a team. You are a pot-stirrer and seem to thrive on negativity -- yet with all the lack of decency you show, you attack me on morality.

You need to take a serious look at your life if you get your kicks by being a tool on an internet message board. What an exciting life you lead!

So, you go your way. I'll go mine.

Good luck to your team -- whichever one it is.

Cromagnum
AG
I mean. The spirit of the thread is for Astros and Rangers to trash talk each other. I guess people that dislike both could come stir up trouble if they really wanted to.
Aggies2009
AG
agproducer said:

Aggies2009 said:

agproducer said:

Aggies2009 said:

I owned up to the "earhole" comment, and clarified it was posted four years ago when I was angry during a game. I mentioned it last week, so people would stop the b.s. when it comes to that. No one seriously wants a player hit in the head. I asked you to pull the exact quote -- you didn't. Yet, you still treat the quote like I actually meant it.

I'm sure you've never said or posted something you didn't mean, or in anger. But I guess, glass houses, right?

You are a sad little troll. You surf baseball threads to provide input where it isn't wanted, isn't needed and it isn't respected. You claim to be a fan of baseball, but you don't claim a team. You are a pot-stirrer and seem to thrive on negativity -- yet with all the lack of decency you show, you attack me on morality.

You need to take a serious look at your life if you get your kicks by being a tool on an internet message board. What an exciting life you lead!

That was my whole point....
Marvin
AG
Aggies2009 said:

agproducer said:

Aggies2009 said:

agproducer said:

Aggies2009 said:

That was my whole point. Glad you grasped it after convincing yourself that you have some moral highground after wishing bodily harm on players and supporting cheaters.

Congrats, you have completely derailed a thread that has nothing to do with your team... whoever that is. Great job, champ.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Aggies2009
AG
Marvin said:

Aggies2009 said:

agproducer said:

Aggies2009 said:

agproducer said:

Aggies2009 said:

That was my whole point. Glad you grasped it after convincing yourself that you have some moral highground after wishing bodily harm on players and supporting cheaters.

Congrats, you have completely derailed a thread that has nothing to do with your team... whoever that is. Great job, champ.
Thanks! I only responded to the discussion already happening.

Sorry to "derail" a trash-talking thread. I won't post any more.
Farmer1906
AG
Now we can get to the serious stuff.

Quote:

If Jose Altuve had a brother named Jose Altuve who'd jacked off another dude in the locker room, yal wouldn't even talk about anything else.

Also, if Jose Altuve's brother, Jose Altuve, did that. He'd be way better at it then Rougned's brother, Rougned.
Marvin
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Now we can get to the serious stuff.

Quote:

If Jose Altuve had a brother named Jose Altuve who'd jacked off another dude in the locker room, yal wouldn't even talk about anything else.

Also, if Jose Altuve's brother, Jose Altuve, did that. He'd be way better at it then Rougned's brother, Rougned.

And... I admit I was wrong. Please continue the derail.
Mathguy64
AG
Why are they calling it the Hay Barn if they store plastic grass?
Farmer1906
AG
Mathguy64 said:

okay okay then where does one store plastic grass?
Grapesoda2525
I'm surprised none of the Astro fans have made fun of us for our half assed barely inspired pursuit of Nick castellanos this off season.

I was screaming for our front office to try and sign him.

He's only hit 6 home runs with an over .400 avg so far while we chose to stick with internal options at first base.

We deserve to be hammered for this one. I'm so pissed about it!
tjack16
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

I'm surprised none of the Astro fans have made fun of us for our half assed barely inspired pursuit of Nick castellanos this off season.

He's only hit 6 home runs with an over .400 avg so far while we chose to stick with internal options at first base.

We can't really make fun when we are about to have a lot of interesting negotiations this offseason that are 50/50 on going our way

Springer, Brantley, Gurriel.... not to mention if Verlander needs TJ surgery then he's pitched his last inning as an Astro already.
Deluxe
AG
Maybe we need an additional thread for Rangers and Astros fans to trash their own teams
Mathguy64
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Mathguy64 said:

I store mine outside the back door to wipe my feet on.
Farmer1906
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Did you just call them doormats?
Mathguy64
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Did you just call them doormats?

Law of unintended consequences has teeth.
Grapesoda2525
tjack16 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

We can't really make fun when we are about to have a lot of interesting negotiations this offseason that are 50/50 on going our way

Springer, Brantley, Gurriel.... not to mention if Verlander needs TJ surgery then he's pitched his last inning as an Astro already.
Resign springer

Bring Brantley back only if he's cheap or signs team friendly deal

Gurriel needs to either retire or be let go.

That's what I'd do!
mwm
NM.
Marvin
AG

Edited.
AgsWin2011
AG
Soooo... if the Rangers can hold onto their lead and the A's hold onto their lead... the Rangers (who have a horrible roster) will have a better record than the Asterisks. Wow.
tjack16
AG
Heismenberg said:

Soooo... if the Rangers can hold onto their lead and the A's hold onto their lead... the Rangers (who have a horrible roster) will have a better record than the Asterisks. Wow.

Yep. A down season for the Astros is a great season for the Rangers I guess
Grapesoda2525
Heismenberg said:

Poor osuna can only beat up his girlfriend with his left arm now.

I genuinely feel bad for Verlander tho.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.