***** Official 2020 TEX vs HOU Trash Talking Thread *****

41,808 Views | 561 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Carlo4
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sup guys?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Highway_6 said:

In college ( mid-90s), we had a Sega Genesis console and an MLB game that featured classic teams including the 86 Astros and 86 Mets. I dialed up that matchup and the first thing I did with Mike Scott was put a 96-MPH scuff ball right in Dykstra's stupid face.
Aggies2009
AG
Marvin said:

South Platte said:

Gramercy Riffs said:

South Platte said:

I assume you are in your 20's due to your countless childish posts,

Is this where we ignore the fact that the entire thread is childish?
It doesn't have to be. It could be a really funny thread, but this guy literally hates Rangers fans. As in he wishes DFW would get nuked with mass casualties.

Um, compared to your Arlington brothers that call Astros fans trash on this website... speaking of fellow Aggies? Yeah, there's no overpopulation of the high ground here. I'm all for giving each other the business and having fun, but there are several guys on both sides that take it too far.

Hilarious since they'll whine and cry that you're "taking it too far" when you point out that they champion cheaters, racists, wife chokers, etc.
Onceaggie2.0
Ranger fans are garbage and mostly obese
JWinTX
AS a life-long Rangers fan, it will be peak Rangers to have the Astros play in the World Series at the brand new stadium, while we are about 5 years or more away from even being competitive.

Fun times
Cromagnum
AG
That would be pretty glorious actually.
South Platte
JWinTX said:

AS a life-long Rangers fan, it will be peak Rangers to have the Astros play in the World Series at the brand new stadium, while we are about 5 years or more away from even being competitive.

Fun times
I wonder if our new stadium comes equipped with a fake world series pennant too. AccidentProne, can you confirm?
IronAg45
AG
Farmer1906 said:

I saw a stat last night. The Astros winning% over a 3 year span is second all time. Were undisputed legends of the game while y'all are building stadiums no one wants stuck in limbo forever.

You know what else you are? Undisputed cheaters and that will always be a part of your "legendary" history. Enjoy the game tonight because this is the best it's going to be for you for some time.
Farmer1906
AG
IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

I saw a stat last night. The Astros winning% over a 3 year span is second all time. Were undisputed legends of the game while y'all are building stadiums no one wants stuck in limbo forever.

You know what else you are? Undisputed cheaters and that will always be a part of your "legendary" history. Enjoy the game tonight because this is the best it's going to be for you for some time.
How many teams have made 4 straight Championship Series?

Sorry, we're good and we're staying pretty good. Sure, we might be one of the greatest teams ever anymore, but we're still light years ahead of you. Enjoy your long, slow rebuild that is starting 4 years too late.
Mr Gigem
AG
Farmer1906 said:

IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Sorry, we're good and we're staying pretty good. Sure, we might be one of the greatest teams ever anymore, but we're still light years ahead of you. Enjoy your long, slow rebuild that is starting 4 years too late.
IronAg45
AG
Farmer1906 said:

IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Dude, reading comprehension is not your strong suit... You are undisputed cheaters. Anything after that is invalid. So go ahead and enjoy your tainted 4 straight championship series and world series*. I would rather enjoy the ****show that is the Rangers management then be stuck trying to defend cheating. I do not tolerate cheating. As a fellow Ag, you might want to read the Aggie Code of Honor again...
tjack16
AG
IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Dude, reading comprehension is not your strong suit... You are undisputed cheaters. Anything after that is invalid. So go ahead and enjoy your tainted 4 straight championship series and world series*. I would rather enjoy the ****show that is the Rangers management then be stuck trying to defend cheating. I do not tolerate cheating. As a fellow Ag, you might want to read the Aggie Code of Honor again...

If you don't tolerate cheating ... You might not want to watch baseball (steroids, pine tar, sign stealing), college sports (cheating in recruiting) or a lot of other sports

Not at all defending what the Astros did. It was wrong.
IronAg45
AG
Show me legitimate, proven cheating and I do not tolerate it.
Cromagnum
AG
IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

LOL. Have fun watching that ****ty team in Arlington while the rest of us are watching in October.
03_Aggie
IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

IronAg45 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Lol. You're either full of **** or an idiot.
03_Aggie
IronAg45 said:

Sure, right after you show legitimate, proven cheating in 2018, 19 and this year since you seem to think none of them should count due to 2017.
tjack16
AG
IronAg45 said:

Jimbo Fisher got busted for recruiting violations and put A&M football on probation this offseason. Was it a big rule break? No ... but still there was a punishment

Palmeiro, Conseco, Nelson Cruz all busted for PEDs

Boston Red Sox fined and lost draft picks for 2018 improper use of technology

Yankees and Red Sox both issued official sign stealing warnings by MLB in regards to Apple watches in 2017.

Also A&M football got busted quite bad in the 90s for recruiting violations which cost us tv and bowls. Since you're an Aggie as well... I'm assuming you hate RC Slocum and denounce the Aggie football teams of the early 90s. All of those SWC Titles are illegitimate right? Since you know... cheating is not a core value.
Farmer1906
AG
Happy 5 Year Anniversary for when you were almost barely but not really relevant.

Aggies2009
AG
tjack16 said:

IronAg45 said:

Jimbo Fisher got busted for recruiting violations and put A&M football on probation this offseason. Was it a big rule break? No ... but still there was a punishment

Yankees and Red Sox both issued official sign stealing warnings by MLB in regards to Apple watches in 2017.

Also A&M football got busted quite bad in the 90s for recruiting violations which cost us tv and bowls. Since you're an Aggie as well... I'm assuming you hate RC Slocum and denounce the Aggie football teams of the early 90s. All of those SWC Titles are illegitimate right? Since you know... cheating is not a core value.
Ah yes. The old "Others cheated!" deflection.

Hilarious, yet sad, the lengths, these fans will go to to defend cheating, racism, and wife-beating.

tjack16
AG
Aggies2009 said:

tjack16 said:

IronAg45 said:

Hilarious, yet sad, the lengths, these fans will go to to defend cheating, racism, and wife-beating.
I was told to provide proven cheating so that they could "not tolerate it" as well. So I did. Also if you read my other previous post I said I don't defend what the astros did, it was wrong.

Also point out to me where I have ever defended racism or wife beating. That has nothing to do with what I posted. I strongly dislike Osuna and thought Gurriel got off way too easy for his 5 game suspension that didn't happen until 5 months later.
03_Aggie
Aggies2009 said:

tjack16 said:

IronAg45 said:

Like a moth to a flame. Not even on point with the response.
Aggies2009
AG
My apologies. I was unfair to you.
Aggies2009
AG
03_Aggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

tjack16 said:

IronAg45 said:

Sorry. The next time you cheat and champion racists/wife beaters, I'll try to do better.

It's okay. I know you're having a rough week. Maybe they'll turn it around!
Grapesoda2525
Farmer1906 said:

Happy 5 Year Anniversary for when you were almost barely but not really relevant.

You guys seem like you need help beating the rays in the playoffs. Here is how it is done.
South Platte
Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

You guys seem like you need help beating the rays in the playoffs. Here is how it is done.
Rays were the better team in 2019 as well. Home field played a huge advantage in the ALDS. Being able to steal signs in the 1st inning of Game 5 vs. Glasnow was a difference-maker.
Grapesoda2525
South Platte said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Rays were the better team in 2019 as well. Home field played a huge advantage in the ALDS. Being able to steal signs in the 1st inning of Game 5 vs. Glasnow was a difference-maker.
There's no shame in losing to the rays. They're a smart as hell organization with no resources, but they always seem to put together good teams. Even after their front office has been raided.

Unfortunately, the rangers front office got raided in the early 2010 decade and we haven't recovered from it.
03_Aggie
South Platte said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It's not even fun anymore when this is the best you can come up with now.
Ag_07
AG
Quote:

This is beyond idiotic.

Besides that pesky little MLB report that concluded that Astros weren't cheating in 2019 Glasnow himself said he was tipping. He worked over the offseason to tweak his mechanics.

That's been talked about quite a bit and is general knowledge to anyone who's been watching these playoffs. Oh wait...You're not watching are you? Wonder why
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Aggies2009 said:

That racist won us some huge games in 2017. God bless him!
Beat40
Aggies2009 said:

03_Aggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

tjack16 said:

IronAg45 said:

Sorry. The next time you cheat and champion racists/wife beaters, I'll try to do better.

It's okay. I know you're having a rough week. Maybe they'll turn it around!

Do you watch baseball? Because if you do, you champion cheaters, racists, and domestic abusers, some of which are on your team of choice, just by watching.

Get off your high horse. I can get off mine and actually admit what the Astros did was wrong and not condone it.

Seems like you can't throw stones with out hitting glass.
KT 90
AG
Fan Outside Stadium Uses Megaphone to Shame Astros 'Cheaters'

Buck Compton
AG
We sure that's at Petco? Why is there an Oakland Athletics banner in the background? Sure looks like the coliseum...

Just saw the date. Probably the same Cali ****** bag, then
AstroAggie15
cc10106
Oh my.
finster1515

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.