"Best Bat Flips of 2019"

1,484 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TX_Aggie37
Mr. White
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On MLB Network earlier today or yesterday.

Call me old-fashioned, but come on, how do you devote an entire hour to this crap?

Baseball is and always will be my favorite but players are turning into....dorks. Bat Flips, goofy "war paint"/eye black, even goofier caps. This + the style of play and I'm okay with a delay on the season.
wangus12
AG
24 hour sports programming and they've already run out of ideas
Mr. White
They're on to BEST GAMES EVER now. Thank God.

Mets vs. Dodgers NLCS 1988 came on. It was my first-ever baseball series to consciously pay attention to. I was in Heaven at the beginning. Strawberry, Shea Stadium, Gooden starting, hey that's Al Michaels announcing!, then I heard the voice........is that.....is that Tim McCarver?! NO!!!!!!

He's the third wheel so he doesn't talk as much, but oh man, he is a thorough beating.

Gooden struggled a little, Strawberry hit a homer, Scioscia had a nice homer. A lot of fun.
PatAg
AG
bat flips are for *******
Civil04
AG
Way should you even care about bat flips, if you're all bout small ball and the way it used to be played (which is just as fun to watch) then get excited when teams use that sort of play and appreciate it when a guy goes yard. Doesn't bother me...let the guys play and get pumped
TX_Aggie37
AG
Played the game my entire life, and played it at a high level. Nothing wrong with some flare as long as you back it up and do so consistently. Just be prepared to deal with the consequences.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.