Turns out Mike Fiers THE SNITCH...

12,154 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EVA3
Tegridy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was also creeping on two different high school girls in two different states. Hope MLB investigates this with all the fervor and suspicion they did the Astros cheating scandal. This POS needs a lifetime ban...

Karma's a ***** Mike Fiers!!
sburg2007
Baseball board
Tegridy
sburg2007 said:

Baseball board
I thought about that. But nobody seemed to mind when the Astros punishment came down and it was on the Premium board for two days...
sburg2007
That should've been there too. Oh well.
AggieKatie2
AG
Tegridy said:

Was also creeping on two different high school girls in two different states. Hope MLB investigates this with all the fervor and suspicion they did the Astros cheating scandal. This POS needs a lifetime ban...

Two wrongs don't make a right. Get a grip and some perspective. I'm glad you find so much joy from something that probably have several parents tremendously upset.
aggietony2010
AG
Tegridy said:

It's rather appropriate that your profanity was filtered into asterisks.
Jet Black
Nobody but the Astros were bending the rules.
Tegridy
AggieKatie2 said:

Tegridy said:

Two wrongs don't make a right. Get a grip and some perspective. I'm glad you find so much joy from something that probably have several parents tremendously upset.
I agree it's a terrible thing...it's ironic however this character who had no issue accepting the WS ring when he played for Houston suddenly developed a conscience when he left town and played for the Astros rival. So much so he just had to talk to the media about it. I guess allegedly having inappropriate relations with teenage girls didn't bother his conscience much?
Tmoneyag99
AG
So for now I'm gonna play devils advocate because I personally don't know diddy squat about this person. Z(though my husband likely knows more.)

What happened after he learned she was 16? This video doesn't suggest anything happened after. That.

So for now he is a dumbass for sure. But if he backed away after finding out she was under age he has done nothing wrong in this instance.

AgsMyDude
AG
Tmoneyag99 said:

So for now I'm gonna play devils advocate because I personally don't know diddy squat about this person. Z(though my husband likely knows more.)

What happened after he learned she was 16? This video doesn't suggest anything happened after. That.

So for now he is a dumbass for sure. But if he backed away after he has done nothing wrong.

Before admitting her age he says he'll text her later. He was obviously contacting her through other means before the reveal.

Then he asks her age (later on) , she tells him and he freaks out.
Tegridy
Tmoneyag99 said:

So for now he is a dumbass for sure. But if he backed away after he has done nothing wrong.

Not if you take this instance as a stand alone incident. The victim in Texas hasn't said publicly whether they met up again. Another girl in Michigan from a few years back is accusing him of continuing to pursue her even after he found out her age. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire...
McCoveysCove
Usually Fier!
Tegridy
McCoveysCove said:

Usually Fier!
homestyleag
Well we'll know more about Karma if the Astros don't make it to the playoffs for the next 2 decades after CHEATING. But hey it's the snitches fault it happened. Perhaps they should have tried to win fairly. The loss of perspective is amazing.
t - cam
AG
Tegridy said:

Astros fans are pathetic. Take your medicine and enjoy your invalid championship.

Jet Black
homestyleag said:

Well we'll know more about Karma if the Astros don't make it to the playoffs for the next 2 decades after CHEATING. But hey it's the snitches fault it happened. Perhaps they should have tried to win fairly. The loss of perspective is amazing.

It really is. The fact that people think it was only the astros is amazing. Ridiculous.
Tegridy
homestyleag said:

Oh get off your high horse...your bias is showing. Talk to anyone who actually knows baseball, everyone is "cheating" in some form and you have to bend the rules to even compete. Would it matter to you to learn the Red Sox and Yankees were doing the same thing? Probably not. The Astros were just doing it better than the competition and paid the price for knocking MLB's darlings (Yankees) out of the playoffs 3 of 4 years...
TAMU1990
AG
Still doesn't explain how the Astros still hit well (and usually better) on the road than at home...
maroonDRANK
AG
Jet Black said:

homestyleag said:

It really is. The fact that people think it was only the astros is amazing. Ridiculous.
The Astros were especially egregious. It has been explained several times.
AggieBaseball06
AG
Tegridy said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Tegridy said:

I agree it's a terrible thing...it's ironic however this character who had no issue accepting the WS ring when he played for Houston suddenly developed a conscience when he left town and played for the Astros rival. So much so he just had to talk to the media about it. I guess allegedly having inappropriate relations with teenage girls didn't bother his conscience much?

While we are on the subject of ironic, it's also ironic that the Astros have employed Roberto Osuna the wife beater, Brandon Taubman who trolled a reporter over domestic violence, Yuli Gurriel the racist, and AJ Hinch and his merry band of cheaters (including Altuve and his buzzer)... but Mike Fiers allegedly messages a 16 year old girl and you're calling for a lifetime ban? What prompted the sudden change of heart regarding ethics and integrity?
Tegridy
t - cam said:

Tegridy said:

Astros fans are pathetic. Take your medicine and enjoy your invalid championship.
I sure will! I even have a championship ring. How many do your Arlington Strangers have??
Jet Black
maroonDRANK said:

Jet Black said:

homestyleag said:

The fact they were better at it then others doesn't matter.
maroonDRANK
AG
Wendy 1990 said:

Still doesn't explain how the Astros still hit well (and usually better) on the road than at home...
What part of this is necessary or even relevant to a conversation about cheating?
maroonDRANK
AG
Jet Black said:

maroonDRANK said:

Jet Black said:

homestyleag said:

No. They were worse at it. And it does.
Jet Black
t - cam said:

Tegridy said:

Love this. If it was the loser rangers you would be singing a totally different tune.
Jet Black
maroonDRANK said:

Jet Black said:

maroonDRANK said:

Jet Black said:

homestyleag said:

No, it really doesn't. Keep telling yourself that though.
AgsMyDude
AG
homestyleag said:

You're right.

What the Astros did is the first time sign stealing has ever been implemented in baseball.

It definitely has been happening for decades.
maroonDRANK
AG
Jet Black said:

maroonDRANK said:

Jet Black said:

maroonDRANK said:

Jet Black said:

homestyleag said:

No, it really doesn't. Keep telling yourself that though.
lol my take is confirmed by reality.

You keep telling yourself that.
maroonDRANK
AG
AgsMyDude said:

homestyleag said:

You're right.

What the Astros did is the first time sign stealing has ever been implemented in baseball.

Why are talking about things other than what the Astros got punished for?
Tegridy
AggieBaseball06 said:

Tegridy said:

AggieKatie2 said:

Tegridy said:

While we are on the subject of ironic, it's also ironic that the Astros have employed Roberto Osuna the wife beater, Brandon Taubman who trolled a reporter over domestic violence, Yuli Gurriel the racist, and AJ Hinch and his merry band of cheaters (including Altuve and his buzzer)... but Mike Fiers allegedly messages a 16 year old girl and you're calling for a lifetime ban? What prompted the sudden change of heart regarding ethics and integrity?
The Yankees have two All Star players who are convicted domestic abusers in Domingo German and Aroldis Chapman. Brandon Taubman was fired for his comments which were pretty innocuous imo..."I'm so effing glad we got Osuna" to a reporter who'd been tweeting crap all season about the Astros and Osuna, nevermind the fact she covers a team with TWO domestic abusers. How's that for cognitive dissonance?

The Altuve buzzer thing is a conspiracy theory from Twitter created by butthurt Yankees fans and hasn't been substantiated with evidence. What we know without a shadow of a doubt is Houston, Boston, and NY were all linked to cheating by using electronic surveillance to steal signs at one point or another in the last few years. Only one of those teams are not baseball blue bloods and only one have been handed down harsh penalties. Go figure...
AgsMyDude
AG
maroonDRANK said:

AgsMyDude said:

homestyleag said:

You're right.

Why are talking about things other than what the Astros got punished for?

What?
CapAg07
AG
F Fiers... what a little turd. I hope he gets roasted.
Tegridy
homestyleag said:

I guarantee you the Astros will be in the playoffs for the foreseeable future. I doubt they win another title anytime soon but they'll definitely win the division. Too much talent not to...
Wabs
AG
homestyleag said:

LOL. Somebody is butthurt, doesn't realize A LOT of teams were cheating, or both. I'll believe it's "real karma" when the Astros, Red Sox, and Yankees don't make the playoffs for 2 decades. Now that would be real karma.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Tegridy said:

t - cam said:

Tegridy said:

I sure will! I even have a championship ring. How many do your Arlington Strangers have??

A grown man buying a replica championship ring lol

Oh and 11 #11in11
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.