Fantasy Baseball

1,617 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ajollyag
Mort Rainey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone here play in a serious fantasy baseball league?
college of AG
AG
I do. 10 team. Dynasty. Very competitive group. Been going in that format for 10 years.
pasquale
AG
Mabel Choate said:

You looking for a league? We play a 10 team league no Head to Head just total points. Can be grueling
Mort Rainey
pasquale said:

Mabel Choate said:

You looking for a league? We play a 10 team league no Head to Head just total points. Can be grueling
I'd be interested if you've got room! I had an old league that completely fell apart this off season
MAROON
AG
same - 10 team AL only league - Dynasty.

The draft is auction style and takes about four hours each year. The majority of the guys are hard core stat junkies with a lot of time on their hands. I'm the outlier.

BEaggie08
AG
How do you do your auction draft? We're looking to do an auction format for the first time this year, but it is live (everyone drives in from around the state and we make a weekend of it). We're trying to avoid having everyone on their computers.
AggieTJ
AG
I always miss this every year, but want to play again. Used to play every year, but have been off for the last 4 seasons. I never minded the grind though.

Let me know if anyone has a spot available.
Ziggy Sobotka
AG
I'd join a league.
Ajollyag
Im interested in doing one for fun not for money. If anyone is looking for 1 member to join my email is my username + ag@gmail.com
Ziggy Sobotka
AG
I am not interested in a free league, no use playing fantasy if there isn't money on the line.
Ajollyag
Did any of you invite me to a a yahoo fantasy league?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.