Asterisks fans when someone brings up a new cheating rumor

6,126 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by South Platte
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

then

SquirrellyDan
AG
Philip J Fry
AG
Losers rarely get accused of cheating.

No doubt many other teams were doing this too.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Bones08
AG
Philip J Fry said:

This is such a lazy defense. There is video and audio evidence along with confessions that the Astros were cheating. I need similar evidence to include other teams as cheating. Maybe this evidence will arrive in due time. Boston is certainly in the cross hairs.

But to say "no doubt" many other teams were doing this too is just a gigantic leap to a conclusion that I can only imagine certain people are repeating to themselves to help justify what their team did.

Bubba smollett
if it was such a big deal MLB would have vacated the Title they didn't so its legit. Oh and op is a creepy putz.
themissinglink
AG
. . .
Like believing a piece of confetti is a buzzer or a wrinkle/crease in the jersey is a buzzer. ****ing dolts. May God have no mercy on your soul.

SquirrellyDan
AG
Bones08 said:

Philip J Fry said:

This is such a lazy defense. There is video and audio evidence along with confessions that the Astros were cheating. I need similar evidence to include other teams as cheating. Maybe this evidence will arrive in due time. Boston is certainly in the cross hairs.

But to say "no doubt" many other teams were doing this too is just a gigantic leap to a conclusion that I can only imagine certain people are repeating to themselves to help justify what their team did.

Except there is no doubt. Unfortunately, nobody cares what similar evidence you need to see. I've said this in other posts:

Either more teams will be implicated and this will blow up, or nobody else will and this will pass by like a fart in the wind, doing nothing but motivating the Astros to be even better this year.
TarponChaser
Bones08 said:

Philip J Fry said:

Ag_07
AG
Bones08 said:

Philip J Fry said:

This is such a lazy defense.

It's not a defense. The Astros were caught breaking the rules. No two ways around that.

But that doesn't mean you should go around talking shlt from some sanctimonious throne because chances are the team you root for was probably also breaking the rules.
Proposition Joe
Ag_07 said:

Bones08 said:

Philip J Fry said:

This is such a lazy defense.

It's not a defense. The Astros were caught breaking the rules. No two ways around that.

But that doesn't mean you should go around talking shlt from some sanctimonious throne because chances are the team you root for was probably also breaking the rules.

When it comes to fandom, that's the equivalent of saying Team A shouldn't boast about a championship because chances are Team B is going to win one too.

That's not really how competitive sports fandom goes.
Mort Rainey
It's so hilarious/pathetic the logical leaps people will take when it is your team being accused.

You guys are a bunch of cheaters and your 2017 title means nothing. I know that's tough for you to hear, but get used to it.
Bubba smollett
Mabel Choate said:

It's so hilarious/pathetic the logical leaps people will take when it is your team being accused.

You guys are a bunch of cheaters and your 2017 title means nothing. I know that's tough for you to hear, but get used to it.

Only mouth breathing ranger fans on this site believe
This
SquirrellyDan
AG
Mabel Choate said:

Apparently, it means as much to arlington fans as it does to us.
Mort Rainey
SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

See, here's where you're still living in delusion. I'm not a Rangers fan. And that's the point: I'm just a baseball fan. Because literally every other baseball fan in existence thinks you guys are cheaters. Because you are.

Sorry if the truth stings!
SquirrellyDan
AG
Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

See, here's where you're still living in delusion. I'm not a Rangers fan. And that's the point: I'm just a baseball fan. Because literally every other baseball fan in existence thinks you guys are cheaters. Because you are.

Never denied we got caught cheating. Sorry if this stings....

Mort Rainey
SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

So you're admit to being proud of cheaters and the accomplishments made because of cheating? I feel bad for your kids
diehard03
So, you're pro-cheating then?
SquirrellyDan
AG
Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

So you're admit to being proud of cheaters and the accomplishments made because of cheating? I feel bad for your kids
Sick burn!
Mort Rainey
SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

Sick burn!

You're the one teaching your kids that it's ok to cheat! You should buy them buzzers for their birthday!!
SquirrellyDan
AG
diehard03 said:

So, you're pro-cheating then?
Nah. Pro winning, especially when we were just better at employing methods that several other teams were using.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

Sick burn!

You're the one teaching your kids that it's ok to cheat! You should buy them buzzers for their birthday!!
Are you my child? Where have you been!
diehard03
Quote:

Nah. Pro winning, especially when we were just better at employing methods that several other teams were using.

No, you're pro cheating. That's literally what everything after the word "especially" means.
SquirrellyDan
AG
diehard03 said:

Quote:

No, you're pro cheating. That's literally what everything after the word "especially" means.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
diehard03
Quote:

I'm not the one showing my moral decay just so I can brag about something I had no hand in creating.

Just accept that you don't care about cheating and move on.

Earn History. lol.
Kashchei
AG
Mabel Choate said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Mabel Choate said:

"Just a baseball fan" huh? Then you should know cheating and scandal is a part of baseball culture. I guess everyone's titles are worthless because throughout baseball history there has been: sign stealing, steroids, greenies, pine tar, corked bats, nail files, etc.

You're just posting to get Astros fans riled up, I get that. But the holier than thou schtick is old.
SquirrellyDan
AG
diehard03 said:

Quote:

so I can brag about something I had no hand in creating.

You mean, literally every sports fan?
diehard03
Quote:

You mean, literally every sports fan?

No, not every sports fan is promoting cheating just so they can post pictures of trophies.
diehard03
Quote:

You're just posting to get Astros fans riled up, I get that. But the holier than thou schtick is old.

So is Astros fans doubling down on awful behavior just to avoid accepting the fact your championship is suspect now.
KT 90
AG
03_Aggie
diehard03 said:

No, not every sports fan is promoting cheating just so they can post pictures of trophies.

You're right. The others are whining because they think the cheating keeps them from being able to post pictures of trophies.
Ag_07
AG
Is your championship suspect?
Satellite of Love
Every Astros hating loser who jumps at each new unfounded conspiracy theory that hits the news cycle.

bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Bones08
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Bones08 said:

Philip J Fry said:

Except there is no doubt. Unfortunately, nobody cares what similar evidence you need to see. I've said this in other posts:

Either more teams will be implicated and this will blow up, or nobody else will and this will pass by like a fart in the wind, doing nothing but motivating the Astros to be even better this year.
In your opinion if many more teams are not implicated does that mean that the teams were still cheating and nobody could track down the evidence to bust them or that there were in fact not many other teams cheating?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.