Astros = CHEATERS

157,399 Views | 1481 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggies2009
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Manfred be like "My name's Pitt . . . "

Satellite of Love
lda6339 said:

Nino Brown said:

lda6339 said:

Flexbone said:

It's hilarious watching people cite the Manfred tweet as PROOF this isn't widespread. An investigation slated to take months that just started...and they believe that statement by him concludes the matter.

It's incredible how slow some people are, even those with degrees from a good school.
Its hilarious watching Astros fans cite the fact that everyone was doing it with literally no PROOF whatsoever.

Or do you have something you'd like to share other than opinion that "everyone was doing it", perhaps some videos?
No edited sound videos have appeared to this point only statements by opposing teams that technology was used to steal signs directly from dugouts. I'm sure if there were enough media members with an agenda against certain clubs, you'd see some video evidence by now.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/07/red-sox-we-have-video-of-the-yankees-cheating/
2/30 teams =/= "Widespread" my friend.
I beg to differ. According to ESPN and the rest of the media, the Red Sox and Yankees ARE BASEBALL. That is 100% ==widespread.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Nino Brown
Let's see, there have been reports of cheating by the Red Sox and the Astros only the last three seasons. And what two teams have stopped the Yankees from going to the WS the past three years? You people can't be that gullible. Is there a story that generates web hits and dollars if the rangers were stealing signs the last few years? Lmfao
Aggies2009
AG
Nino Brown said:

Let's see, there have been reports of cheating by the Red Sox and the Astros only the last three seasons. And what two teams have stopped the Yankees from going to the WS the past three years? You people can't be that gullible. Is there a story that generates web hits and dollars if the rangers were stealing signs the last few years? Lmfao
I doubt it, but I doubt there is blatant evidence of it out there either.
03_Aggie
Aggies2009 said:

Nino Brown said:

Nobody cares enough to go look. "MLB club with elaborate sign stealing scheme still can't break .500" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Their own fan base didn't want to watch their games live. Nobody is going to relive those games to see if they hear random sounds.
Aggies2009
AG
03_Aggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

Nino Brown said:

Nobody cares enough to go look. "MLB club with elaborate sign stealing scheme still can't break .500" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Their own fan base didn't want to watch their games live. Nobody is going to relive those games to see if they hear random sounds.
To be fair, that's how fans are:

http://www.espn.com/mlb/attendance/_/year/2012

When the team is competing for a title, their fans show up. When they're not, they don't.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Aggies2009 said:

03_Aggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

Nino Brown said:

When the team is competing for a title, their fans show up. When they're not, they don't.

Those numbers can't possibly be accurate, every Astros fan I've met in the last 3 years has been the worlds biggest Astros fan from the very first day they were a team
mazag08
AG
lda6339 said:

Aggies2009 said:

03_Aggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

Nino Brown said:

Those numbers can't possibly be accurate, every Astros fan I've met in the last 3 years has been the worlds biggest Astros fan from the very first day they were a team

We do have a lot of people in our city who ignored the team during the down years. I too roll my eyes at how many "lifelong greatest fans ever" there suddenly are. But I think you'll find the main contingent of us here on Texags have been around during the bad and the good, never wavering.
Silent For Too Long
Yeah I didn't start posting on the mlb threads till 2015 some of my earliest memories as a child was my old man throwing our cat on the roof after the 86 nlcs.
94chem
mazag08 said:

lda6339 said:

Aggies2009 said:

03_Aggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

Nino Brown said:

We do have a lot of people in our city who ignored the team during the down years. I too roll my eyes at how many "lifelong greatest fans ever" there suddenly are. But I think you'll find the main contingent of us here on Texags have been around during the bad and the good, never wavering.

Well, to be fair, they are only on TV in some parts of town when they are playing the Rangers.
KT 90
AG
Just saw this on Twitter...

94chem
KT 90 said:

Just saw this on Twitter...

The sound you hear when it's an off-speed pitch, or if Orcs are coming.
KatyAg88
nm
ORAggieFan
03_Aggie said:

ORAggieFan said:

03_Aggie said:

ORAggieFan said:

ontheedge said:

Ignorant thread. Original Texas team won the WS in 2017, get over it.

It's ignorant to talk about a massive cheating scandal that will result in punishment? What exactly is ignorant about this? Do you know what that word means?

It isn't massive. That's just what you, and the writers, want it to be. The Red Sox were actually busted during the 2017 season using electronic devices to steal and relay signals. It was not a massive scandal.

So now we're arguing over how big of a cheating incident this is?

It's much bigger than the Red Sox incident and the punishment will show it.

First it hasn't been proven they've done anything. if it is proven, it won't be some massive scandal. Not sure why you think it would be any bigger than the Red Sox.
Still believe this won't be massive?

This thread is a damn goldmine of delusion.
ac04
this thread
micahb2002
AG
Everyone involved should be banished for life like Pete Rose and the Blacksox. Take away the 2017 World Series or give it to the Dodgers.
South Platte
rgag12
AG
AgE Doc
AG
wbt5845
AG
Muy
AG
*Houston
BassCowboy33
Hinch and Luhnow just got fired.

[url] [/url]
Bodie Broadus
lol Still have a World Series. Enjoy the mAsSiVe ScAnDaL
rgag12
AG
Bodie Broadus said:

lol Still have a World Series*. Enjoy the mAsSiVe ScAnDaL

FIFY
Bodie Broadus
Ill take as many ********* as you can possibly type out. Still won a world series.
gambochaman
AG
checks...

yep...still champs

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Quote:

my old man throwing our cat on the roof after the 86 nlcs.
Cappo
AG
Astros are trash
Tom Hagen
AG
Cappo said:

Astros are trash
And 2017 World Champions, and 2018 AL Champions.
rgag12
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Cappo said:

Astros are trash
And 2017 World Champions*, and 2018 AL Champions.

How does it feel that the city of Houston can't win anything without cheating?
BassCowboy33
Tom Hagen said:

Cappo said:

Astros are trash
And 2017 World Champions, and 2018 AL Champions.

The Red Sox won the AL in 2018.
gambochaman
AG
rgag12 said:

Tom Hagen said:

Cappo said:

Astros are trash

they didnt win because of the cheating

they won because they were the best team

HTH
rgag12
AG
gambochaman said:

rgag12 said:

Tom Hagen said:

Cappo said:

Astros are trash

HTH

Best cheaters? Absolutely

Look, I'm sorry the Astros are going to be known as baseball's dirtiest cheaters for a VERY long time, and that 2017* has an asterisk now.
bigcat22
AG
gambochaman
AG
rgag12 said:

gambochaman said:

rgag12 said:

Tom Hagen said:

Cappo said:

Astros are trash

HTH

Best cheaters? Absolutely

Look, I'm sorry the Astros are going to be known as baseball's dirtiest cheaters for a VERY long time, and that 2017* has an asterisk now.
your level of hatred is quite pathetic...rangers fan i assume?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.