Changing the way baseball games start

3,810 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agsalaska
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But that's not the premise of the thread.
jkag89
jkag89
TexasRebel said:

The premise of the thread was ways to change the start of games, not ideas that change the fundamental premise of the Game.
expresswrittenconsent
jkag89 said:

TexasRebel said:

The premise of the thread was ways to change the start of games, not ideas that change the fundamental premise of the Game.

Weird that on a thread full of intentionally ridiculous suggestions you lock in on one in particular and get all sanctimonious.
jkag89
expresswrittenconsent said:

jkag89 said:

TexasRebel said:

Weird that on a thread full of intentionally ridiculous suggestions you lock in on one in particular and get all sanctimonious.
Most of the others were obviously tongue in cheek and not defended in anyway. Oh, and I also poo-pooed making all field dimensions exactly the same.
annie88
AG
No.
agsalaska
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Allow the lead off batter first batter to put a ball in play for each half inning to determine whether that inning the baserunners will go clockwise or counterclockwise.
That would be awesome

Edit-In fact, the more I sit here and think about it, the more I want to see that played.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.