*****Official 2019/2020 Houston Astros offseason thread*****

1,025,701 Views | 9892 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BMX Bandit
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Made it to the park in the 3rd inning after flight delays and rental car issues.

Funniest fan response so far: Houston fans start up "let's go Astros, clap-clap-clapclapclap" and a Nats fan yells, "That means a fastball's coming!" I laughed.

Beautiful day in West Palm.
wcrew93
AG
McInnis
AG
Marvin said:

Made it to the park in the 3rd inning after flight delays and rental car issues.

Funniest fan response so far: Houston fans start up "let's go Astros, clap-clap-clapclapclap" and a Nats fan yells, "That means a fastball's coming!" I laughed.

Beautiful day in West Palm.
If we can't laugh at this stuff it's gonna be a long season. Thanks for posting this.
aTm2004
AG
Josh Reddick's wife retweeted this.

dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
safety guy
AG
aTm2004 said:

I find it funny that MLB has not acted on the red Sox when they were ready 2 weeks ago. Baseball is in for a major ethical dilemma as the Astros are not going to continued to be vilified when they know and there is so much evidence that many teams and players are bending/breaking the rules. Baseball and the players union are on a tough spot which is why there is a delay. But if people want a clean game, then clean it up - meaning no sign stealing, no foreign substance in gloves or hats, no scuffing the ball, no exemptions for hgh or steroids.
astros4545
AG
safety guy said:

aTm2004 said:

I find it funny that MLB has not acted on the red Sox when they were ready 2 weeks ago. Baseball is in for a major ethical dilemma as the Astros are not going to continued to be vilified when they know and there is so much evidence that many teams and players are bending/breaking the rules. Baseball and the players union are on a tough spot which is why there is a delay. But if people want a clean game, then clean it up - meaning no sign stealing, no foreign substance in gloves or hats, no scuffing the ball, no exemptions for hgh or steroids.

They've had this week for the Red Sox punishment for a while now
irish pete ag06
AG
aTm2004 said:

Spaeder has been nails since day 1.
redline248
AG
Off topic:

Quote:

The picture is a bit blurry.
The photo is of two men standing in front of a backdrop featuring the logo of Rancho Rio Arena in Wickenburg, Ariz. They've just won $26,560 in a team-roping rodeo competition, although the shorter man looks without emotion at the camera even as he holds an envelope full of cash. But the taller man his thumbs in his front jeans pockets and clad in a huge belt buckle, checkered button-down shirt and Rancho Rio cap wears a satisfied smile.
The photo was one of several posted on Rancho Rio's Facebook Page this past December, and the accompanying congratulatory caption identifies the pair as Jaxson Tucker and Mason Saunders. Tucker is a rodeo pro out of North Carolina. Saunders is also a North Carolinian, although you probably know him by a different name. The grinning man in that photo, despite the image's fuzziness, is instantly recognizable to many who don't know a thing about roping.
That's because he's Madison Bumgarner.

the last of the bohemians
so Reddick is basically typing his wife's Twitter.
Clever, now what other Astros wives have Twitter because that's a great loophole to get the word out.
Philip J Fry
AG
BMX Bandit
the last of the bohemians said:

so Reddick is basically typing his wife's Twitter.
Clever, now what other Astros wives have Twitter because that's a great loophole to get the word out.
you think Reddick's wife is Spaeder? ok boomer.
Wabs
AG
Philip J Fry said:

The Red Sox aren't going to stand idly by like the Astros. If they have anything on the Yankees it's going to come out.
E
AG
That article is from 2017... don't think it's current breaking news based off the title
cap-n-jack
The Astros were punished for 2017.
Wabs
AG
E said:

That article is from 2017... don't think it's current breaking news based off the title
What I meant was if they have anything else on the Yankees.
Marvin
AG
Headed to Tigertown for the today's game. Look forward to seeing some of the starters today.

Traffic in Florida sucks.
tjack16
AG
anybody have any idea what color the 19 Al Champions banner will be?

The 05 NL Champs is red, and the WS champs is Gold. I'm guessing this one will be orange or navy?
Farmer1906
AG
Rainbow
JohnnyTexAg1995
Used to not think much of Washington fans but when a 70 year old man looks at my wife, my 6 month old son, and me, and say "cheater lovers" kinda rubbed me the wrong way...
WES2006AG
AG
j_davis01 said:

Used to not think much of Washington fans but when a 70 year old man looks at my wife, my 6 month old son, and me, and say "cheater lovers" kinda rubbed me the wrong way...
Sounds like you should have punched that old man in his old face.
aTm2004
AG
j_davis01 said:

She should have told him that he's cheating every time he pops the little blue pill.
CFTXAG10
AG
Farmer1906
AG
We have 4-5 let starters in the lineup!
tjack16
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

wow Dusty's handwriting is so good it almost looks like it's typed
wangus12
AG
Damn it can they not broadcast our games.
Marvin
AG
Hearty boos for Altuve, Bregman, Correa and Yuli. Lots of "loser" and "cheater" catcalls.
JohnnyTexAg1995
Bregman ate those boos and sent them into the gap for a double!
aTm2004
AG
Juan Solo
AG
Stubbs HR's as DH
Nino Brown
You should of just told him,"The Astros have cheated about a tenth of the number of times your wife has to date."

That should redirect his silly anger for a couple of hours.
linkdude
AG
Abreu!
Deluxe
AG
linkdude said:

Abreu!

This
wangus12
AG
aTm2004 said:

These people are so lit with their hot takes lol
linkdude
AG
Altuve drives in Straw on a 3-2 double down the line.
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 283

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.