Astros parking

1,776 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
aggiebq14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody know any good, cheap parking places at or around Minute Maid Park? I've never been to a game there and will be there for the first time tomorrow night? Any help would be appreciated
JABQ04
AG
Pay the $25 -$30 and just park across the street.
Just an Ag
AG
Pay lot across from Market Square for $10. You'll walk several blocks but it is easy in/easy out, and you won't waste your time getting caught up in traffic around the stadium. It's the lot bound by Preston Travis & Milam.
aggiebq14
AG
Thanks for the help
TXAggie2011
AG
Parking on the street is free after 6. There will be street parking near the court houses, you might be able to find something a little closer but you'd have to look
pasquale
AG
I have been parking in lot next to Jackson Street BBQ as it's a happy medium in price and not a bad walk.
Gets you into the stadium along LF and 3B line
W
AG
Green line
Texaggie7nine
If you can be there at least an hour and a half before the game or sometimes an hour on weekdays, park on the street on Franklin near la branch. After 6pm it's free, if you park before then just pay up till 6.
7nine
halibut sinclair
We always park at the lot between Capitol and Rusk, next to Crawford St. Usually $20, and 1 block away from MMP.
Texaggie7nine
Also, keep in mind on weekdays, a lot of street parking opens up at 6 where it was no parking before so you can park there for free if you get there right around 6

I've been going to Astro games at min maid for years, went to playoff and world series games, never parked in a parking lot or paid over 3 bucks to park and hardly ever walked more than 4 blocks.
7nine
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.