How to find good/inexpensive tickets for the Astros v. Blue Jays (June 14th)

1,789 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Carlo4
RespectMyDecision
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son turns 9 soon and recently has expressed interest in baseball - so as a surprise my wife and I would like to take him to an Astros game. Any websites or tricks to getting good seats that don't cost an arm and a leg?

Any tips/recommendations are much appreciated!
dummble
AG
It's the friday game before father's day. Upper deck for $20ish a ticket on stubhub or seat geek. If you call the Astros ticket office and buy 10 tickets to any combination of games they will wave the fees. You can also set a price alert for a section on stubhub.

Just my personal observation, but after the WS and since they instituted dynamic ticket pricing, the secondary is pretty close to face value.

Where do you want to sit and how much do you want to pay? I would recommend 1st base side so you don't have to move for the fireworks.
RespectMyDecision
AG
Thanks for the recommendation!
Mr.Bond
AG
Biggios son will be playing. I bet there is good crowd
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Mr.Ackar07
Mr.Bond said:

Biggios son will be playing. I bet there is good crowd
Biggio's son plus Rosenberg product Randal Grichuk. There will be a hundred or so people out to see him play.
Post removed:
by user
Carlo4
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.