High School Playoff Brackets?

2,119 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ag 11
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a bracket showing teams/dates/times, specifically for 6A playoff games. Google searched several different ways and can't seem to find it. The UIL webpage was worthless.

TIA
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Chuck Gay
AG
This looks to be lagging a bit too but it is usually a decent source.

https://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/list/iSB559uuEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/baseball-spring-19/2019-baseball-state-championships-.htm
Miles Finch
Texashighschoolbaseball.com

The schedules for the regional semifinals aren't out yet, but you can see who made it on this site.
96ags
AG
UIL does post a semi-live bracket here, but as mentioned above texashighschoolbaseball.com does the best job BY FAR!

Tremendous resource for high school baseball fans.
agent-maroon
AG
Thanks to all who posted. Good news was that I found the schedule. Bad news is that I won't be able to make any this weekend.

Thanks again
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
96ags
AG
One thing about it, regardless of the classification when you get to this point in the playoffs it should be two quality high school teams in each series.

Nobody accidentally gets to the regional semis.
pasquale
AG
Cy Ranch is pretty stout
agent-maroon
AG
pasquale said:

Cy Ranch is pretty stout
Following their next opponent Rockwall. They beat a couple of good teams on their way to playing Cy Ranch, but they appear to be elite. Hoping for a good series. Any team should be proud to have made it this far and they still have a chance for more.
96ags
AG
I'm really curious to see Cy Ranch in person. They obviously have some elite arms, but I was a little bit surprised that they didn't put up more runs on Round Rock.

Rockwall is a tough out year in and year out. When I saw them during tournament season, it didn't appear that this bunch was as good as years past but put together a very nice run.
Ag 11
AG
KHS moving on to the next round
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.