NY blows replay on day 1!

1,712 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by toucan82
Agnzona
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why can't they get this right. In Royals game the Umps called Mondessi out after a triple for coming off the bag. The replay clearly shows the 3rd baseman wiffed the tag but NY refused to overturn it. They did this all last year and I had hoped they would fix it.

I'm a big replay proponent but if MLBs prime objective is protect the Umps then let's just get rid of it. It's like Chicago politics, obvious corruption.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
MAROON
AG
I notice they no longer have a Twitter page
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Mathguy64
AG
Of course not. Not after the fiasco with Altuve's side and the fake tag in the A's game and the equally bad screw up in the ALCS. They were making stuff up and their web site got bombed every night.

Rule of thumb. If you are incompetent and want to uphold the incompetence making a web site glorifying it is a bad idea.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

In Royals game the Umps called Mondessi out after a triple for coming off the bag. The replay clearly shows the 3rd baseman wiffed the tag but NY refused to overturn it.
which inning?

heres video of the call being overturned. he was safe.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/game?gameId=401074735
mwm
Is that umpire Angel Hernandez's son or just a wannabe?
94chem
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

In Royals game the Umps called Mondessi out after a triple for coming off the bag. The replay clearly shows the 3rd baseman wiffed the tag but NY refused to overturn it.
which inning?

heres video of the call being overturned. he was safe.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/game?gameId=401074735
That's like, your reality, man.
AgHawkeye
AG
I am trying to think of some possible scenario in which somebody gets so upset about a call like this to come to TexAgs and post about it..... and then be so wrong on what actually happened.

I really can't
Ag-Hawkeye
Aggie1205
AG
AgHawkeye said:

I am trying to think of some possible scenario in which somebody gets so upset about a call like this to come to TexAgs and post about it..... and then be so wrong on what actually happened.

I really can't

Look at the OP. Not surprising.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Wow
toucan82
BMX Bandit is obviously a paid shill for Big Umpire

take your propaganda somewhere else
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.