***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,900,479 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
DriftwoodAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sid Farkas said:

I've been watching mlb tv for > 20 mins. They've talked about yankees strategy for winning tonite, yankee injuries, yankee's missed trade/signing opportunities, and all the Yankee errors in last nite's game...

What the actual ****?

I'm watching with my 5 year old. He just asked me, "why aren't they taking about the Astros? "
Post removed:
by user
Cromagnum
AG
Bias is so obvious even a kid gets it.
Mathguy64
AG
That's not me. I'm pretty sure I have only done Kate pics. Tasteful Kate Pics. Mostly tasteful Kate pics. The 2017 Game 5 pics were over the TA line but it had to be done. We needed the mojo. And it damn sure worked.
Bregxit
AG
third coast.. said:

And I can choose not to browse that thread when in public
And you can choose not to browse THIS thread in public. You can also choose to have pics not autoload while browsing this thread in public! Instead, like all good busy bodies, a few of you want everyone else to change to suit YOUR needs.
astros4545
AG
n_touch said:

Im just here for when you start the Asian influenced pics again

Should've been doing that for Tanaka
Post removed:
by user
Mathguy64
AG
astros4545 said:

n_touch said:

Im just here for when you start the Asian influenced pics again

Should've been doing that for Tanaka
I know just the one.

jetch17
AG
Just listened to 20 mins of MLB radio pregame from Yankees stadium on Sirius - JFC these guys are as bad as fox commentators
Post removed:
by user
Ags #1
AG
How do to choose to not have photos autoload
Mathguy64
AG
Ags #1 said:

Go to your account settings and set auto load to off
Bregxit
AG
mathguy86 said:

That's not me. I'm pretty sure I have only done Kate pics. Tasteful Kate Pics. Mostly tasteful Kate pics. The 2017 Game 5 pics were over the TA line but it had to be done. We needed the mojo. And it damn sure worked.
astros4545 had the Asian pics.
Ag_07
AG
This thread is fckn sad

We're less than 2 hours to first pitch in a game that could put us in the WORLD SERIES and you guys wanna bltch and moan about the announcers.

Please just get over it, man up, and take the crying tantrums somewhere else.

We have a pennant to win!!!!
512Ag
AG

Kate seems unimpressed with her doubters.
aggiedata
AG
mathguy86 said:

Ags #1 said:

Go to your account settings and set auto load to off
Mobile: hit the 3 bars in top left
hit More
Should see Auto-Load Images slide bar on and off
Texaggie7nine
third coast.. said:

I've mastered the art of flicking by the pics when reading the thread at the games.
7nine
Bregxit
AG
third coast.. said:

Bregxit said:

third coast.. said:

And you can choose not to browse THIS thread in public. You can also choose to have pics not autoload while browsing this thread in public! Instead, like all good busy bodies, a few of you want everyone else to change to suit YOUR needs.

Jesus christ dude. Noone has said to stop. Calm tf down. A person can voice their opinion and not try to bend everyone to their will.
SOCKS literally requested it to stop and you said "right there with you man". It is annoying because part-timers and no-timers come out of the woodwork every year during the postseason trying to change things up.
BrokeAssAggie
512Ag said:

Kate seems unimpressed with her doubters.

I'm impressed.

expresswrittenconsent
I like all boobs.
Kate's boobs, the boob complaining about bikini pics 50,000 pages and 11 months into the thread, and the boob who named himself mathguy then trying to argue luck and emotion over logic and reason.
Ags #1
AG
Thanks!
Post removed:
by user
Bregxit
AG
third coast.. said:

Right there with you on not liking it. Have a drink or a shot of heroin or something. Youre high strung as hell.

Not really. Just got home from a two hour massage and banged the wife. Ready for gametime now.
3 Toed Pete
AG
Bregxit said:

third coast.. said:

Right there with you on not liking it. Have a drink or a shot of heroin or something. Youre high strung as hell.

Not really. Just got home from a two hour massage and banged the wife. Ready for gametime now.
That's a strong pregame ritual. Beats my grabbing a beer and a bag of chips.
Post removed:
by user
jetch17
AG
I'm not high strung, but might post boobs later ... y'all don't hate me, k?
cap-n-jack
Bregxit
AG
The cap-n strong with the Asian game. Good warmup!
Bregxit
AG
third coast.. said:

Neither of those things mean you arent high strung

I'm not the one worried about what everyone else will think of me if they see a swimsuit model's covered tits on my phone. Now let's shake hands and move on so we aren't both ****ing up the thread anymore. There is a game 5 to win.
Big Al 1992
AG
So how many times have we played to get to the WS? Twice against St Louis. Never against the Mets in 86. I don't think 80 against the Phillies. And of course once against NY in 17. So this is like the fourth time ever?

Let's go!!
Prosperdick
AG
So Dick Justice said on MLB Radio that if the series has to go back to Houston, he is hearing that Cole will go on short rest in game 6 and that the bullpen game would be game 7. He said Cole demanded the ball for game 6.

I sure hope Dick heard wrong...lets hope Justin renders the question moot and one of the most obnoxious fan bases in America gets to watch the Stros celebrate in their over-priced stadium.

Mathguy64
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

So how many times have we played to get to the WS? Twice against St Louis. Never against the Mets in 86. I don't think 80 against the Phillies. And of course once against NY in 17. So this is like the fourth time ever?

The 80 series was definitely to go. Game 5 was to play in it. ****ing Pete Rose and his ball spiking ass.
Let's go!!
The Milkman
AG
I'm drinking at a pub in London... ready to get back to the hotel and stream it on the laptop! Gonna be a late night
BrokeAssAggie
The Milkman said:

I'm drinking at a pub in London... ready to get back to the hotel and stream it on the laptop! Gonna be a late night

Game will be wrapping up just in time for breakfast for you.
Bregxit
AG
Prosperdick said:

So Dick Justice said on MLB Radio that if the series has to go back to Houston, he is hearing that Cole will go on short rest in game 6 and that the bullpen game would be game 7. He said Cole demanded the ball for game 6.

I sure hope Dick heard wrong...lets hope Justin renders the question moot and one of the most obnoxious fan bases in America gets to watch the Stros celebrate in their over-priced stadium.

Cole going on short rest seems monumentally dumb...in my opinion anyway....but not my job to manage. I imagine AJ has a good feel of the situation though I presumed he had a good feel when JV went short against the Rays.
First Page Last Page
Page 1591 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.