***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,902,706 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Mr President Elect
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mr President Elect
AG
No Surprises:
Big Al 1992
AG
Did not know Greinke was asked to be on SI cover as well and he declined.

Bregxit
AG
Marvin said:

I guess if you plan to drop a couple of grand on the secondary market, you might want to consider season tickets... if you're going to pay, might as well get something out of the deal.

When I checked on season tickets a couple of weeks ago they were $8100 per seat for 81 games.
David_Puddy
AG
Have any of those MLB network knobs said what the wind is supposed to be doing? I've read blowing left to right across the stadium but also have read blowing in. I may or may not be asking for my wagering purposes on the total of 8.5 runs.
EastCoastAgNc
AG

This was earlier. Blowing from 3rd base dugout straight out to right / right center.
Andyzipp
AG
Marvin said:

n_touch said:

Per seat per game or $275 per game?

Hi again!

Since we sold out of the World Series tickets in less than 60 seconds today, I wanted to reach out one more time in regards to the postseason.

With the purchase of 2020 season tickets, I can get you access to the World Series Strip. The strip includes all four home games! One strip will cost $1,120 total for all four home games!

Let me know if you are interested. They are going fast.

Let's beat those Yankees!

Regards,

Hannah Walker
Account Executive, Group Sales

I'm the creep who looked up Hannah Walker...

Bregxit
AG
Andyzipp said:

Marvin said:

n_touch said:

Per seat per game or $275 per game?

Hi again!

Since we sold out of the World Series tickets in less than 60 seconds today, I wanted to reach out one more time in regards to the postseason.

With the purchase of 2020 season tickets, I can get you access to the World Series Strip. The strip includes all four home games! One strip will cost $1,120 total for all four home games!

Let me know if you are interested. They are going fast.

Let's beat those Yankees!

Regards,

Hannah Walker
Account Executive, Group Sales

I'm the creep who looked up Hannah Walker...

Nice! She is connected to Brandon Jones on LinkedIn as well. ETA: Well if I scrolled down I would have seen she worked as an intern here at TexAgs!
the last of the bohemians
Hmm... wind blowing straight out to right center you say...somebody queue the "Natural " music for when Alvarez bats tonight...I have a feeling it's time
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Bregxit said:

Marvin said:

I guess if you plan to drop a couple of grand on the secondary market, you might want to consider season tickets... if you're going to pay, might as well get something out of the deal.

When I checked on season tickets a couple of weeks ago they were $8100 per seat for 81 games.
Give them a call. The cheapest they have right now is under the scoreboard, second deck in right field. Sections 252-255 @ $2400/seat. Next lowest is right below those sections coming in at about $3100/seat.

Just gave them a call today. They don't show up on the website.
JohnnyTexAg1995
Live about 15 miles from the Bronx and the wind gust are howling right now!!
Bregxit
AG
Aggie Pharmer said:

Bregxit said:

Marvin said:

Give them a call. The cheapest they have right now is under the scoreboard, second deck in right field. Sections 252-255 @ $2400/seat. Next lowest is right below those sections coming in at about $3100/seat.

Just gave them a call today. They don't show up on the website.
That's not bad. I didn't know they were that low (since as you said, they don't show up on the site). I have a few house renos to do before I get to spend coin on that though but I'll keep it in mind.
gougler08
AG
j_davis01 said:

I bet there's 1 misplay on a pop up tonight...let's hope its for them!
mazag08
AG
EastCoastAgNc said:

This was earlier. Blowing from 3rd base dugout straight out to right / right center.
So even more Yankee lazy popouts will be HR's in their little league stadium?

How convenient.
suburban cowboy
AG
I'd be interested in a World Series strip
Kashchei
AG
Why do I get so ****ing nervous before each game? My stomach is already turning...
FrioAg 00
AG
That whole wind thing works for us too - we've got plenty of hitters who are going to get balls airborn
InnerCityAg
Kashchei said:

Why do I get so ****ing nervous before each game? My stomach is already turning...

Post removed:
by user
jopatura
AG
07ag said:

R-Dog said:

The huge batches of tickets together just baffles me too. Lends credence to the theory of MLB getting them and immediately releasing them to the secondary market.

Seat Geek has an entire row of seats in a single listing for Game 1...Section 427, Row 12...Seats 1 through 21.

How does any one person/entity, regardless if whether they are professional re-seller or not, legitimately obtain every single seat in a single row?

Only other thing i can think of is that the players get allotted a certain number of tix, maybe one of them is selling his for a few extra bucks

Players don't get that many. They get two per game and a lot of times the family members have to hang out in the family area.
k20dub
AG

Hinch is a savage
Ag_07
AG
Still needs to show more fire. Should've got ejected from that pres conference.
FrioAg 00
AG
Leadership sets the tone, and I'm looking forward to a fired up Astros team piling it on these Yanks tonight

Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Bout to take off, boys. If we are winning, you won't hear from me till the game ends. If losing, you'll hear me being insufferable by approximately 8:47pm.

I love you all, and go Stros!
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
k20dub said:

Hinch is a savage

Second quote makes it wiggle
Teddy Perkins
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Bout to take off, boys. If we are winning, you won't hear from me till the game ends. If losing, you'll hear me being insufferable by approximately 8:47pm.

Safe travels.

Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Aaaannnndddd just realized the game starts in 1.5 hours and not 30 minutes.

Apparently I can't get a grip on how to handle time zone changes.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Wind holding steady at 14 knots with gusts at 31 knots.

https://www.windy.com/40.830/-73.926?40.793,-74.052,11,m:eNdad5W
rossuvet12
AG
Take it Back!

Let's go Astros!!!!
Teddy Perkins
AG
Full presser with JV and Hinch if you need to kill time before tonight's first pitch.

1836er
AG
InnerCityAg said:

Kashchei said:

wow... that is some damn yankee food.
n_touch
Thats not food
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Weren't you on a plane Tuesday too? You do realize that if we win tonight, we're gonna need you in the air somewhere the next 3 days (if necessary)?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
gougler08 said:

j_davis01 said:

I bet there's 1 misplay on a pop up tonight...let's hope its for them!

Or that tucker drops it
Teddy Perkins
AG

Getting closer.....
First Page Last Page
Page 1514 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.