***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,848,623 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No runs in the 3rd.
BTKAG97
AG
spadilly said:

"George leads off for the third time in three innings"
So you're saying Reddick is dragging down the team average?
wangus12
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

No runs in the 3rd.
This game is the worst
newsjunkie
Quote:

No runs in the 3rd.
Oh you guys! LOL
Be to her virtures very kind; be to her faults a little blind. Lord Byron
Beat40
mathguy86 said:

Statcast says Yordan went 429 and 416. The upper deck shot had a xBA of .890. Statcast is broken
He hit that ball 114 off the bat, so I wonder what the launch angle was on that. I didn't get to see the graphic on it. Do you know the launch angle?
Agnzona
It looked like a 9 iron.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Bulldog73
AG
Saturday evening, after the pathetic Aggie showing, I signed up for a free trial of FuboTV. However, I've been too busy to actually turn it on. Somehow? I can't help but think I had something to do with this. Who wants to pitch in so I can keep Fubo without me ever using it?
Kashchei
AG
So is Trout going to win the MVP again? *eyeroll*
1900hurricane
Beat40 said:

mathguy86 said:

Statcast says Yordan went 429 and 416. The upper deck shot had a xBA of .890. Statcast is broken
He hit that ball 114 off the bat, so I wonder what the launch angle was on that. I didn't get to see the graphic on it. Do you know the launch angle?
36, which is pretty high for a home run.

Mathguy64
AG
Beat40 said:

mathguy86 said:

36 degrees.

I have baseballsavant open. Thats a stat wet dream.

His first shot was 31 degrees and 109.6 MPH. That hit the second deck above the bull pen. That was actually the more impressive shot.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Looks like they worked out the flaws that led to all those doubles.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
agsquirrel97
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Saturday evening, after the pathetic Aggie showing, I signed up for a free trial of FuboTV. However, I've been too busy to actually turn it on. Somehow? I can't help but think I had something to do with this. Who wants to pitch in so I can keep Fubo without me ever using it?
I'll go along with any superstition as long as it works. But I hate to break it to you that this streak is due to my wife's orange pedicure I forced her to get.

I accept Venmo, PayPal, checks and money orders
Funky Winkerbean
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

Bulldog73 said:

I'll go along with any superstition as long as it works. But I hate to break it to you that this streak is due to my wife's orange pedicure I forced her to get.

We'll accept pictures of your wife.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
the last of the bohemians
Does anyone else have trouble seeing the ball leave Yordan's bat on TV. Seriously, that second honerun exited his bat so fast I never saw it.
Agnzona
Bregs is our relief short stop or opener.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Mathguy64
AG
Ok. I'm going to be a heretic and say it while they are talking about it on the TV., Cole has been the more dominant pitcher. JV has the better stats, but Cole has been more dominant. I would seriously consider him the CY.
agsquirrel97
AG
Troutslime said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Bulldog73 said:

We'll accept pictures of your wife.
Busted me on the most basic rule, well played.

While I won't post her, I will reward you with

8T2
mathguy86 said:

Beat40 said:

mathguy86 said:

36 degrees.

His first shot was 31 degrees and 109.6 MPH. That hit the second deck above the bull pen. That was actually the more impressive shot.
The announcers think Yordan's first shot grazed the roof.
AggiEE
8T2 said:

mathguy86 said:

Beat40 said:

mathguy86 said:

36 degrees.

One of these days Yordan is going to blast a home run that bounces off the rafters into fair territory and it's going to make everyone livid that it's not a homer
Mathguy64
AG
Strawman! Nice blue star play.
fullback44
AG
Straw w a nice catch
75AG
AG
AggiEE said:

8T2 said:

mathguy86 said:

Beat40 said:

mathguy86 said:

EStatcast says Yordan went 429 and 416. The upper deck shot had a xBA of .890. Statcast is broken
36 degrees.

One of these days Yordan is going to blast a home run that bounces off the rafters into fair territory and it's going to make everyone livid that it's not a homer
Someone, maybe Judge, did that earlier this year. Just a total blast that landed in short right.
W
AG
oh my, was not expecting a Jeromy Burnitz reference in tonight's game --- the pride of Conroe High
wangus12
AG
Altuve booking it
Mathguy64
AG
Garret Stubbs. Backup catcher. Backup RF yesterday. Now backup LF.
wangus12
AG
Honey Nut Cheerios tonight
fullback44
AG
Ho Lee Chirino ...
Mathguy64
AG
Robbie with RBI 4,5 and 6. And 36 runs in 15 innings of batting.
dshedd41
S
Holy ****, we are on fire tonight
Gig’em Aggies!
spadilly
S
15!!
Mathguy64
AG
Robbie 414 ft. Yordan 416. I'm serious. The stat system is broken
PhatMack19
AG
Texans blew it
newsjunkie
This train don't stop running, boys!
Be to her virtures very kind; be to her faults a little blind. Lord Byron
the last of the bohemians
Who has better career, toro or tucker....I actually see more all around potential in toro, and I'm guessing the analytics does too which is why he had the surprise call up
dshedd41
S
Welp, i just the ending to the Texans game, now I know which team I won't follow this year. Oh wait, I'm not really that much of an nfl fan anyways
Gig’em Aggies!
First Page Last Page
Page 1013 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.