***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,732,161 Views | 74431 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by PSully97
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
start #3 for Corbin
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the 'stros are 2nd in MLB in GiDP's with 52 (in 50 games)
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Ok I'm sorry I missed the last few games ... couldn't get the games where I was at...

But where is Springer? Is he just resting? Didn't see him in the line up yesterday
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fullback44 said:


Ok I'm sorry I missed the last few games ... couldn't get the games where I was at...

But where is Springer? Is he just resting? Didn't see him in the line up yesterday


He's having spinal replacements surgery.
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

fullback44 said:


Ok I'm sorry I missed the last few games ... couldn't get the games where I was at...

But where is Springer? Is he just resting? Didn't see him in the line up yesterday


He's having spinal replacements surgery.


Have they put the titanium rods in yet?
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
W said:

the 'stros are 2nd in MLB in GiDP's with 52 (in 50 games)


53 in 51
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
that may count as another GiDP
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DP, shocking.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here we go again....
third coast..
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You guys are basterds
Aggie8587
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Blummer with a gig'em on the broadcast
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kashchei said:

Farmer1906 said:

fullback44 said:


Ok I'm sorry I missed the last few games ... couldn't get the games where I was at...

But where is Springer? Is he just resting? Didn't see him in the line up yesterday


He's having spinal replacements surgery.


Have they put the titanium rods in yet?


The HEB robot he and Altuve built became sentient and attacked him.
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Martin with the horns down
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Corbin cruising thru 2
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Corbin struggling in the 3rd
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
W said:

Corbin cruising thru 2
Aggie8587
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't throw strikes and letting his emotions get to him this inning
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this one is about to get away
Aggie8587
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We need to get guys loose ASAP. Martin collapsing big time now
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh my, pickoff throw...thrown into the stands
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can we please have a visit by a pitching coach????
BurnHard Longer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where is stromy?
TexasAggieJTL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need another arm in this rotation.
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bats better come alive tonight.
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S


Corbin
Don’t Care. Got Jimbo
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
okay, limited the damage to 3 runs
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Attaboy Corbin!
Don’t Care. Got Jimbo
MosesHallRAB04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Corbin took a few batters to figure it out but finally went to the curve. Good adjustment to get out of it
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rough inning but the kid battled through it and kept us in reach.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
memo to Jake...don't hit a ground ball to the third baseman
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Martin getting shelled
Bonfired
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oof...that was scorched.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just lovely...
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I guess McHugh gets his starter job back until the trade deadline? Doesn't seem like we have better options internally.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Martin may need some more time in the minors to work on a few things...

But either way, the offense needs to score against this dreadful White Sox staff. Period. Pick your rook up a bit.