Camden Park

1,246 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BCSWguru
digging tunnels
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can I have some recommendations for restaurants and bars around that area please? As well as things to do. I'll be there for the Astros series this weekend
Farmer1906
AG
There is a Babe Ruth museum not too far. It's nothing special though. We spent as little time in possible in Baltimore when visiting ballparks because Baltimore.
Andyzipp
AG
We have stayed in Bethesda and done the whole DC museum tour instead of looking for things to do in Baltimore. On the other hand, if they have a "The Wire" tour, I might have considered that.
Big Bucks
AG
The National Aquarium is cool and can consume a good bit of time. You can also do a guided behind the scenes tour of Camden Yards earlier in the day. We stayed at the Hampton Inn directly across the street from left field and got back on the Friday night to watch the fireworks from our hotel room. There is a McCormick & Schmick's on the Harbor. That is about all I have.
Mookie
AG
Azumi was the best sushi I have ever had.
Corporal Punishment
AG
You can visit that storage unit where Buffalo Bill hid that corpse.
BCSWguru
If you enjoy crab cakes, Baltimore will do you right. The city is a dump, though. We hit up Phillips Seafood in the Harbor and were pleased.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.