Anybody watching the LL world series?

1,931 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JABQ04
Cy_Tolliver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sorry, but this Hawaii team is full of guys that are bigger than your average Hawaiian adult. Most of these kids are Japanese descendants who are typically small, yet they make the NY kids look tiny.

I've been to Hawaii and was disappointed at the third world attitudes of locals in Kuaii who threw things and insulted us. I don't doubt for a second that they might cheat. This looks rigged.
Old Tom Morris
LOL. I just came here to post the same thing. The birth certificate store that sold Obama his is apparently still open
JTatter88
Cy_Tolliver said:

I'm sorry, but this Hawaii team is full of guys that are bigger than your average Hawaiian adult. Most of these kids are Japanese descendants who are typically small, yet they make the NY kids look tiny.

I've been to Hawaii and was disappointed at the third world attitudes of locals in Kuaii who threw things and insulted us. I don't doubt for a second that they might cheat. This looks rigged.
never should have made them a state.
TXAggie2011
AG
Go back to the politics board, guys.
MSFC Aggie
AG
Quote:

Most of these kids are Japanese descendants who are typically small
I thought they were Samoans. And they are huge.
Old Tom Morris
I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat. He's got a weight problem. What's a ballplayer gonna do, he's Samoan.
gambochaman
AG
Corporal Punishment
AG
Old Tom Morris said:

I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat. He's got a weight problem. What's a ballplayer gonna do, he's Samoan.

Solid reference.

Doesn't really matter anyway. Koreans are going to roll whoever gets in their path.
Old Tom Morris
Japanese player's favorite food is listed as white rice. Think they didn't have an answer for him and some racist espn staffer just filled it in?
Old Tom Morris
That Korean SS is fun to watch.

Edit - JINX!
JABQ04
AG
Kinda hoping Japan pulls it off. Seems like anytime I watch the LLWS Japan is playing, so now my default team

And great play of South Korea to end it.
Old Tom Morris
I like these huggy hawaiians, even with their fake birth certificates.
Psychag
AG
Enjoyed the Georgia team. Kids with great personalities.
Harry Dunne
Old Tom Morris said:

Japanese player's favorite food is listed as white rice. Think they didn't have an answer for him and some racist espn staffer just filled it in?
Or maybe he just likes white rice. They do eat a lot of rice there.
Corporal Punishment
AG
Old Tom Morris said:

Nah. If they claim a Korean's favorite dish today is Rover then that would qualify.
Ag2012
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

Go back to the politics board, guys.
They're just mad Russia didn't make it to the finals
Cy_Tolliver
Corporal Punishment said:

Old Tom Morris said:

Solid reference.

Doesn't really matter anyway. Koreans are going to roll whoever gets in their path.
Not so fast my friend
Old Tom Morris
According to the announcer, these Hawaiian kids are "bringjng their style to the States".
Old Tom Morris
ABC running the gamer shooting audio in the middle of the LLWS. I get breaking in to do the story, but this broadcast just isn't the place for "now here's some disturbing audio" that really serves no purpose.
Ag2012
AG
Corporal Punishment said:

Old Tom Morris said:

Solid reference.

Corporal Punishment
AG
Here for my beating.
JABQ04
AG
To be fair it was South Korea. If best Korea was playing they would have no hit them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.