Youth League Dads

1,729 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JABQ04
bigcat22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those with kids on youth teams, I think we've all seen how crazy competitive things can get and how intense the parents can be. I love how this coach basically put the dads in their place. You shouldn't yell at a 12 yo for making an out. As long as their are hustling and trying their best, thats all you can ask for.

94chem
Like when Johnny got to "kick" the PAT.
JABQ04
AG
94chem said:

Like when Johnny got to "kick" the PAT.

I still wish he made it. But since I was playing the JFF drinking game back then, my liver is glad he missed
Agnzona
As a kid I wanted my parents to be seen not heard. I recoiled when I could hear them even if it was positive cheering.
JABQ04
AG
Agnzona said:

As a kid I wanted my parents to be seen not heard. I recoiled when I could hear them even if it was positive cheering.

I agree about when you were a kid. I felt the same. Now that my boy plays balll, I cheer my head off when he makes a play. Hell, I had tears of joy for his first LL home run this year as a T-Baller. I was cheering because he crushed I to the wall, but when he rounded 3rd smiling because he knew what he did, I was grinning like an idiot. Got dusty quick.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.