Josh Hader Is A Hater Thread

1,804 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Frok
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aaaaaaaaand GO!
astros4545
AG
Sticks and stones
JABQ04
AG
Meh. I said some stupid and ignorant **** when I was a teenager. Had a lot different view of the world too back then, but when all you know is your small town your perspective changes when you get out into the real world. Now I am grateful nothing I said back then was ever filmed and put into the internet like everything is. The part that still gets me is why someone wanted to creep back 7 or 8 years into his twitter feed and then just now at the perfect time (ASG) our it out into the public eye. Pretty sure everyone has said something sexist, homophobic, racist at some point in their life, joking or not. Hader was just an idiot for not deleting it and still having his profile as public.
BCSWguru
saw the hubbub on twitter about all this. how old was he when this happened?
JABQ04
AG
LSCSN said:

saw the hubbub on twitter about all this. how old was he when this happened?

17. It was around 7 years ago.
astros4545
AG
His agent should be fired too
DannyDuberstein
AG
This whole thing is ****ing moronic. Sending him to sensitivity training for some words he posted 7 years ago as a 17 year old is idiocy. So many virtue-signaling ******s in the world today. Pathetic.
_lefraud_
AG
Yea, unless this training has a time machine, I don't really understand the point.
Ag_07
AG
_lefraud_ said:

Yea, unless this training has a time machine, I don't really understand the point.

The point is to make the SJWs happy. This way they can come out and say 'Hey we're aware and we're taking action. We sent him to training and he's now a reformed man'.

Kinda like when you do defensive driving just to turn in that cert to your insurance company for a discount. Yeah you took the course but it won't change the way your drive, but hey you got that cert so here's your discount.
The Night Ag Cometh
AG
It's honestly insane that in this day and age, stuff like this on the Twitter account for an All Star went unnoticed for so long. Talk about a failure by Hader, his agent, Brewers PR, etc. This should absolutely have been caught already.

Also have to feel bad for his parents. I read somewhere that as the tweets came out ASG officials gave them generic t shirts to wear instead of the jerseys they had on.
n_touch
Thats the crazy part of this whole story. No one knew about this for how long? Then it cane while he was on the mound? Makes you wonder who he pissed off and how bad was it that they waited this long and for that moment.

Was everything that came out only screenshots or did people actually see this on his twitter feed as well?
Frok
AG
The thought police finally discovered it.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.