Astros 2017 Season recap DVD?

1,560 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mr.Ackar07
nosoupforyou
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I tried google with no luck..

When the Rockets won the NBA title in the 90s, I bought a VHS video that recapped the entire season

Has anybody seen one for the Astros season? Definitely would like to buy it

( on another note, I would like to buy the 2012 Aggie football season recap as well Anybody seen that? )
John E
AG
WTF is a DVD?
FtBendTxAg
AG
Best Buy had a few on their website the other day when I was looking for one for my dad. Not exactly sure if full season recaps or just post season.
Mr.Bond
AG
I've said it before but I order the world series highlight Blu ray from Amazon and it was the same **** FS1 aired a few weeks ago.
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

dshedd41
S
http://m.mlbshop.com/Home_And_Office/source/bm-mlbcom-hp-subnav-homeoffice?partnerId=51P39TAH31-20L5
Gig’em Aggies!
Al Bula
AG
LOL at buying a DVD.

I'd pay something for a stream-able version, but threw out DVD/Blu-Ray player a few years ago.
CFTXAG10
AG
FWIW the collectors edition blu-ray is pretty bada**. Includes a disc for all 7 games. You can listen with whichever audio you want - MLB, local Dodgers radio, local Astros radio, en espanol. You can also skip to any game and any half inning. It also comes with a bonus ALCS Game 7 disc.
DVC2010
AG
I just wish they had included ALCS game 2 as well. That was my second favorite game of the year.
Mr.Ackar07
Itunes has all of the playoff games in HD for sale individually for $2.99 plus tax. Just search for MLB 2017 Division and League and the "TV Season" should pop up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.