Spring Training recs

1,156 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BarryProfit
sjag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The family and I are headed to Spring Training next March. Does anyone have any tips or recommendations while we are there? (where to stay, best places to eat in West Palm Beach, where to sit, best place to get autographs, etc). Thanks and gig'em!
Aggieoliver
AG
I'm heading to West Palm with my son over Spring Break. We've only been to Spring Training once back in Kissimmee a few years ago, but we found that the best places to sit are the first couple of rows down the foul line. Players like to hang out and warm up down there and are always signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. They love the kids, Dexter Fowler caught a fly ball for the third out of the inning and tossed the ball to my son as he was heading to the dugout. Very laid back and easy going atmosphere. If you like baseball then this is an incredible experience.
BarryProfit
Also considering going, as are most diehard stros fans I've spoken too this offseason. I think it's going to be a zoo down there this year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.