Astros offseason thread

334,625 Views | 2990 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by spadilly
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NotGibbs said:

please post if you find these...anyone!
zgood10
AG
NotGibbs said:

Stout to quite stout
klsmith89
AG
Looks like Davis sits today, because of lefty Hamels.
irish pete ag06
AG
bobinator said:

HOLD THE LINE
bullard21k
AG
klsmith89 said:

I guess we are assuming marwin moves to left tomm and reddick and springer slide back to CF and tight?

Davis at first? Until Yuli gets back I'm giessing that's how we will rotate most days
Mathguy64
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

I posted this yesterday but just a reminder that Mazag08 is in banned camp until 11:35ish, but he is ready to get the fun started. Exchanged texts yesterday. Stay tuned.
His ban has already been lifted. The mods let him out of jail early (this morning). tell him to log on now.
klsmith89
AG
bullard21k said:

klsmith89 said:

I guess we are assuming marwin moves to left tomm and reddick and springer slide back to CF and tight?

Davis at first? Until Yuli gets back I'm giessing that's how we will rotate most days
Yeah, I think you're right on that.
CFTXAG10
AG
mathguy86 said:

CFTXAG10 said:

I posted this yesterday but just a reminder that Mazag08 is in banned camp until 11:35ish, but he is ready to get the fun started. Exchanged texts yesterday. Stay tuned.
His ban has already been lifted. The mods let him out of jail early (this morning). tell him to log on now.

Just text him
zgood10
iBrad
AG
***** Official Houston Astros 2018 Season Thread *****
AstroAggie15
AG
Well boys its been a great off season. We got Cole and we watched a legend in the making in Ted.

Lets go get us another SHIP
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

So question now is will he start it with something that could get him re-banned?

What is he currently banned for, if I might ask?
mazag08
AG
I posted a personal attack on ballerstaff on the politics board. I earned it. Learned my lesson. No hard feelings to texags staff.
tjack16
AG
mazag08 said:

I posted a personal attack on ballerstaff on the politics board. I earned it. Learned my lesson. No hard feelings to texags staff.
So you #EarnedIt ?
AgDoc03
AG
tjholley17 said:

mazag08 said:

So you #EarnedIt ?
Now you must #neversettle
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
byfLuger41
AG
Derp
2017 World Series Champions - Houston Astros
spadilly
S

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.