Game 7

2,057 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PrestigeWW
ShotOver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there anything better than a game 7 on your home turf? Awesome.
AustinCountyAg
October baseball at its finest
Aust Ag
AG
Anybody here going?
fire09
AG
I wonder how many former Yankee players and homers we get to listen to on the broadcast today.
Aust Ag
AG
I think all of the country outside of Houston and Boston is rooting for a NY-LA series. Hopefully the Ump doesn't share those sentiments.
Sid Farkas
AG
Aust Ag said:

I think all of the country outside of Houston and Boston is rooting for a NY-LA series. Hopefully the Ump doesn't share those sentiments.
Yep. TV networks. MLB brass. Baseball writers and analysts. Wife beaters, drug pushers, those disposed to animal cruelty, out of control gamblers, bedwetters and other assorted degenerates are pulling for the yanks
fire09
AG
They already have the East coast West coast gear printed and ready to go. Hopefully they get to send it all to the Caribbean.
aTm2004
AG
Let's kick some Yankee ass!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
fire09 said:

They already have the East coast West coast gear printed and ready to go. Hopefully they get to send it all to the Caribbean.
I'm in NYC right now and up until last night, everyone in this town was acting like yanks-dodgers was a foregone conclusion.

Then these jabronis got Verlander'd

Game seven, b/tches.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Game 7 on the road ain't bad.

FTACo88-FDT24dad
AG
I was amazed that Joe Buck could call the game as well as he did given the non-stop felating of Judge that was happening simultaneously.

Good grief it was disgusting.
PrestigeWW
AG
PrestigeWW
AG
I was at game 1, 2 and 7 and it was amazing. Without a doubt it was turned up last night. BEAT LA!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.