LOL @ CC Sabathia

2,382 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by technoviking
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eduardo Nunez not sorry for bunt: We know CC Sabathia has bad knee

God forbid the other team try to take advantage of your weaknesses. HOW DARE THEY?!

It's not like it was in the 7th inning of a no hitter/perfect game. Quit being a little *****.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Jim Rice has some interesting thoughts on the situation

Quote:

"What is he talking about? Bunting is part of the game," Rice said. "You try to get on the base any way you can. If you tell him to leave some of that chicken, that donut and that burger weight, maybe his leg will be OK that he can field that baseball. That's just stupid."
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
Imagine a defensive back in football "they took the cowards way out throwing to the wide receiver I was covering, they knew I ran a 5.5 40 yard dash and had an 8 inch vertical"
Ag2012
AG
Saw him absolutely shut down the Red Sox at Yankee Stadium this summer, but at one point he came off the mound to field a dribbler and busted his knee brace to the point that he had to hike up his pants leg and take it off. Can't blame any batter for trying to take advantage of that.
The_Accountant15
Junkhead said:

Eduardo Nunez not sorry for bunt: We know CC Sabathia has bad knee

God forbid the other team try to take advantage of your weaknesses. HOW DARE THEY?!

It's not like it was in the 7th inning of a no hitter/perfect game. Quit being a little *****.
Haha exactly what I was thinking too
CorpsAg11
AG
ESPN doesn't know which side to fellate since its a Yankees / Red Sox dispute
Beat40
What a B.
technoviking
AG
You can add a lol to sabathia tonight for being a "tough guy" and randomly cursing out Reddick for no reason, out of hearing distance, as he walked away from him
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.