***** Official 2017 ASG thread *****

2,883 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by titanmaster_race
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Junkhead said:

W said:

going to extras...

wonder how long the commish will let this go

Has to go until someone wins since some idiot decided this game will determine home field advantage for the World Series.

I was gonna give you a hard time for this then I realized you were the resident Cubs fan and you've probably only been following along since October 2016 so you wouldn't know that they changed that this year.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Ag_07 said:

Junkhead said:

W said:

going to extras...

Has to go until someone wins since some idiot decided this game will determine home field advantage for the World Series.

I was gonna give you a hard time for this then I realized you were the resident Cubs fan and you've probably only been following along since October 2016 so you wouldn't know that they changed that this year.
I had no idea they changed it. Somehow that slipped past me in the offseason. I'm sure I was still celebrating when the news broke.
titanmaster_race
Junkhead said:

W said:

going to extras...

Someone has to win because this isn't football. This is BASEBALL

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.