Best place to buy Astros tickets on secondary market?

1,463 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag13
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stub hub?

Outside the stadium?

TIA
DVC2010
AG
StubHub is the official secondary market. I would start there.
Mr.Ackar07
Captain Pablo said:

Stub hub?

Outside the stadium?

TIA
All of the usual ticket exchange booths that were just off the premises are gone this year.
bobinator
AG
I've had good luck with Stubhub this season being below face value for games I've gone to. But also be sure to just check the actual Astros website and compare prices if the game isn't sold out. Also helps to make sure you're viewing the ticket prices with the fees on Stubhub so you know what to actually expect to pay at checkout.

I hate that the Astros don't have flash seats though, I like being able to just bid on a bunch of seats right up to the day of the game.
Ag_07
AG
StubHub or SeatGeek

I like SeatGeek because it'll scour all secondary marketplaces and tell you what's a good deal or not based on prices in the same section.
mhayden
FYI, Stubhub tickets will fall off 2 hours before gametime.
Ag13
AG
bobinator said:

I hate that the Astros don't have flash seats though, I like being able to just bid on a bunch of seats right up to the day of the game.
I wish every pro and college team had Flash Seats or a system like it. Makes going to one off A&M games so easy and it's nice for season ticket holders that cannot make every game to get a little something back.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.