Tell me about Target Field in Minneapolis

1,633 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Fuzzy Dunlop
Fuzzy Dunlop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone been to Target Field in Minneapolis? I'll be road tripping in July to catch a game there and trying to decide on seats. Seats are available all over the park just wondering if anyone has opinions on sight lines, amenities, etc.
Mozart Paintings
AG
I've only been twice and sat in the same seats both times. I always prefer sitting infield va outfield so that's where I sat.

The park itself is great. Plenty of bar and restaurant options all around it. You will enjoy.
jah003
S
I've been once, we sat down the third base line. Really great park and didn't really seem to be many bad seats. Plus we were right by the Surly beer tent...
75AG
AG
Great park. Hot dog vendor may be the best in the Bigs. Sit down low for his antics
wsjag
AG
Taking Young kids to their first game in July. Where is the best place to park and what are some places other than the twins website or StubHub to get cheap tickets? Craigslist?

I doubt we will stay more than five innings which is why I am looking for an inexpensive option.
TheAngelFlight
Wonderful park, they did it right. Great weather. Walk around and you'll find some good food.
jah003
S
I'll be at the Tigers game on July 21st. No idea where we are sitting... Put that in the hands of my wife's relatives (hopefully it's close to the Surly beer tent). Will report back...
Big Bucks
AG
Great park! Believe I had a Korean chicken sandwich that was really good from a place between third and left.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
jah003 said:

I'll be at the Tigers game on July 21st. No idea where we are sitting... Put that in the hands of my wife's relatives (hopefully it's close to the Surly beer tent). Will report back...
Going the same day. We'll be on the third deck behind home plate. Looking forward to going and hope to enjoy the game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.