Roger Clemens with some strong allegations.

1,401 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Say Chowdah
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Roger is claiming that Mitchell was paid $40 million to include him in the Mitchell Report.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/watch-roger-clemens-goes-hard-after-the-mitchell-report-makes-strong-accusations/amp/

I'd like to know who Roger thinks paid this fee and what their motives were.
DallasAg 94
I don't think that is what he said:

Quote:

The quote: "I'd like to find out if Waxman had a referral fee from Mitchell. I think Mitchell got paid, before my name got put in there, I think he got paid close to $40 million. It was nothing short than a Jerry Springer Show.

I think what he was saying is Mitchell was paid $40M for the investigation. Which I assume covers the cost and fee.

Clemens claims that was before Mitchell put Clemens' name in there. How much was Mitchell paid after Clemens' name was put in there? Dunno. He doesn't assert that.

This is just Clemens doing what he does. He has been forgotten. He is a nobody now. He and Bonds can go play together.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Clemens is a brain dead moron who really needs to shut the hell up if he wants to get in the hall. That's not going to happen while he's still flapping his gums.
Sex Panther
AG
Say Chowdah
AG
There is just so much... that that that...

eff it. I got nothing....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.