Anyone wanna proxy a draft?

819 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Represent830
Represent830
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
10-team, H2H points. 6pm on April 1 (not a joke). We have a guy last minute say he might not be able to play unless he can find someone to proxy for him. Prefer a stranger so I can't influence the person to bomb this guys draft.

I can give you like $3 or some really good beer if you are in the SA area.

Halp.
Represent830
AG
Damn, no one?
Kampfers
AG
I might be able to. I have a draft currently scheduled for the day though, at 3. We are currently slow-drafting as many rounds as we can because otherwise we'd be looking at a 6 hour draft. If we can get through more than half of the rounds, I would be done in time to help you. That means we need to get through round 8, right now we're on round 2.

I won't be able to commit until I hit that point though.
Represent830
AG
Kampfers said:

I might be able to. I have a draft currently scheduled for the day though, at 3. We are currently slow-drafting as many rounds as we can because otherwise we'd be looking at a 6 hour draft. If we can get through more than half of the rounds, I would be done in time to help you. That means we need to get through round 8, right now we're on round 2.

I won't be able to commit until I hit that point though.
Hmmm... ok. Let me know.
Kampfers
AG
ok, looking probable I can help you. we just hit round 6. any keepers or nonstandard scoring rules?
Represent830
AG
Kampfers said:

ok, looking probable I can help you. we just hit round 6. any keepers or nonstandard scoring rules?

Yes keepers and nothing weird. Email me at joshua dot brooks zero eight at g mail
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.